2023/24 Sean Dyche

It’s nothing to do with form. It’s down to a manager whose entire premise is do not lose.

We have 6 points from 36, that’s a way of playing rather than a blip from the norm.

400 premier league games as a manager emphasises this

It is form I'm my book as within this run there's been games we should've got more out of (15 of those 36 have been City, Spurs, United btw).

If we win Saturday we're on 29 points. We didn't have the points deduction we'd be on 35 points which is 1 point away from last season's total with 7 games to go and probably safety.

The club will have another points deduction slapped on soon.

Sorry guys it seems some of you are gutted Everton got a late equaliser, I just can’t understand that. Unless you’re a Geordie or Red.
Say what you like about the RS, but when they play badly and get a result shows “guts” and “real belief in the side” and a “never say die attitude”.
How about we spin the narrative - an Everton side that have narrowly avoided relegation the last two season, forced to sell their best players, lowest net spend in the league, played in back drop of ownership crisis, lack of investment and a points deduction…. Despite all this the limited team and doing all they can to keep their heads afloat, under these difficult circumstances.
some fans here can’t bare to say anything positive.

Certainly true, I can't see how any of Luton, Burnley or Sheff Utd stay up.

But to counter that, assuming we get another points deduction (lets go with 3-4 points for arguments sake) its an achievement to keep a side up with 9-10 points knocked off your season tally.

Throw in the uncertainty around the club regarding the ownership, no full time board in place, general apathy around the place you have to give him credit for working under probably the most difficult circumstances of any manager in the league.

Most don't see that and want tiki-taka football from Will Still

It is form I'm my book as within this run there's been games we should've got more out of (15 of those 36 have been City, Spurs, United btw).

If we win Saturday we're on 29 points. We didn't have the points deduction we'd be on 35 points which is 1 point away from last season's total with 7 games to go and probably safety.

Sean Dyche has won 17 of his last 78 games. He’s close to equaling our worst ever winless run in, the most embarrassing thing any manager could have over them.

It is absolutely disgusting that this is even accepted by fans and excuses are being made

Most don't see that and want tiki-taka football from Will Still
Football is meant to be vaguely entertaining after all , it’s a lot of money to pay for a second rate entertainment.
Also any sporting venture should be predicated
on being the best you can , not the least worst.
I’m grateful and very happy we took a point off the verminous barcodes, but the standard of football we play remains poor and if we continue to pursue and reinforce it in the future we will never be more than we are currently.

So what? Spurs got battered by Fulham last week, United are an absolute shambles of a football club and Brentford should’ve put 8 past them.

I dunno man, I think you’re really stretching to call that a good Newcastle side. Jacob Murphy is a Championship player and I’d honestly rather have McNeil. Elliott Anderson and Longstaff in midfield aren’t good players at all. Neither are Krafth and Burn at the back. They were missing Trippier, Pope, Botman, Livramento, Joelinton, Gordon, Miley, Almiron and Wilson who arguably all start for them in their strongest XI. I think most teams in the league go there and beat that side comfortably.

Isaak and Barnes easily make the difference against a lot of teams though. I think if you put them in our side we are comfortably better off.

I agree they were more there for the taking last night, but under the circumstances of us being woefully out of form, you have to see it as a good point for me.

Isaak and Barnes easily make the difference against a lot of teams though. I think if you put them in our side we are comfortably better off.

I agree they were more there for the taking last night, but under the circumstances of us being woefully out of form, you have to see it as a good point for me.

Barnes has had a terrible season for them, he’s been kept out by Gordon whenever he’s been fit. He made the difference off the bench against West Ham, but he hasn’t in a single other game this season.

Barnes has had a terrible season for them, he’s been kept out by Gordon whenever he’s been fit. He made the difference off the bench against West Ham, but he hasn’t in a single other game this season.

Good players have bad spells mate, you can see his quality is there when he's on the ball. Give me him over McNeil or Harrison any day.