Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An awful performance won by a flukey goal - sad to say I will take that. But we are shocking and need a major overhaul in the summer.
Somebody that could run faster than a tortoise would be a start.
Exactly.. if we had some pace out there today it would have been a comfortable win.

so it’s even then innit on games played after
them it’s my point

Eh?

We have 7 games to go. One is Vs Liverpool home.

Luton have 6 games to go. One is Vs Man City away.

If you want to write off Liverpool for us, do the same for them with Man City.

We still have a game in hand.

Who is on the front of the PL website?

1712420428000.png

Goodness, we picked up three points and some are still not happy... just enjoy the win.

er.gif

To be fair this 👍

Watched on a blag stream…. It looked to my simple eyes that the team were lacking confidence all over the pitch. Misplaced passes, poor passes etc…. We didn’t seem to be on it in terms of the press, as if we were scared to get commit and be exposed….

Sooo this is a crucial win to get the monkey off the back.

Well done DCL for making it happen.👏👏👏

4 points in a week.
DCL got two goals
Clean sheet today

Hopefully some of the confidence will come back in now…

By the time we next play at home we could be in the relegation zone, Chelsea away and a points deduction in the next 10 days...
100%. And we have absolutely no idea if it's gonna be closer to 2 points or 10 points. Genuinely could be any amount between 0 and 8 points. 5 or more and we're already buried imo - we ain't going to Luton and winning playing the way we have for 5 months, absolutely no chance at all. Still a chance of staying up of course, especially with our fixtures being what most people would consider as favourable, but playing like that and with the manager almost waiting for the side to concede before taking off players that can barely move... it's not a good sign.