• Not all that

Votes: 51 7.2%
  • Queso en pan tostado

Votes: 36 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did he get so boss though?

And is he always going to be boss now or is it just an upturn of form?

His debut (I believe) against spurs at home, he completely came on and changed the game. He then went through a period of 'meh', but he's been consistently good this season. I think he's turned into the player we all initially thought he would be. His runs and ability to glue the ball to his feet are indeed boss.

His debut (I believe) against spurs at home, he completely came on and changed the game. He then went through a period of 'meh', but he's been consistently good this season. I think he's turned into the player we all initially thought he would be. His runs and ability to glue the ball to his feet are indeed boss.

His league debut aye, remember that. He was ace mate. Two nil down and came back into it. I think his debut was against Benfica when Angel Maria ripped him, understandable like, I think he was even playing left back.

He's come on leaps and bounds. Just nice to have a decent right back.

Absolute Boss.
Should be a lesson in patience. Last season when he was entirely meh I personally wrote him off saying he'd never make it. Fought back and now is developing beeeautifully. Makes me hopeful for Jelavic.

He's getting better all the time but needs to work on his defending, I see improvements in that coming along as well. He's boss at the moment nearly dead boss.

Agree with the Blue Cheese. He is improving all the time but defensively still needs a bit of work. Similar to Baines in the sense of attacking play is great but defensively both are not that great.

He was horrendous going forward for the first 20, though.

True (although I would say it was only about 10 until he knackered their LB out).. but the other 80 he was ace going forwards, today for me though it was all about his defensive performance. Shepherding the ball out, recovering from being rounded, cracking slide challenges in the box.. Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.