• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold watches for his family? It gets worse. Kenwright must be a masochist
Moyes' face was a picture when Bill insisted they all come up on the stage (at the end of season awards). Uncle Bill, putting Everton's needs first at all times.

Not really. The situation of the club now, to back then is slightly different. We should be looking for a manager who can finish us in the top 4. That was certainly not the priority in 1994.

as might you.

Well with all due respect, I am not trying to make out someone who has been headhunted for the best job in world football is an average manager, who has done an average job. There's a reason why Moyes is wanted by the biggest club in the world, and Martinez is wanted by Stoke.

Not really. The situation of the club now, to back then is slightly different. We should be looking for a manager who can finish us in the top 4. That was certainly not the priority in 1994.

We all want that, but there aren't that many big names that will work for bullsh1t bill, knowing they have to sell to buy.

Pereira would be as big a risk as Bobby Martin IMO, even though I would still prefer Pereira purely for the lift it would give the club.

Denies the club getting compensation from the richest club on the planet and then gets the big send off and a say so on who succeeds him = the moment Everton finally bent the knee on the small club status others have been trying to foist on us for years. Kenwright has obliterated this club and hollowed out its credibility. I've been saying for years he's a bigger villain in our history than John Houlding...it gets truer by the passing year.

That's the board & Chairman's fault as being pathetic businessmen, as soon as DM would not sign his contract they must have known they could lose him or in his last contract have a buy out clause - this is typical BK- kings dock - fortress funds - KD - the park end development failure scheme he is useless, if he can let someone like lovie dovie Dave take him to the cleaners!then the alteration of our sacred badge Bah humbug he needs to be got rid of - oh I forgot he has rigged the agms!

A problem with the terminology, I would say a new season has started then. Either way, as I have said, the position Everton are in now, compared to 1994 is slightly different.

Question is, will Fellaini still be an Everton player by the time we install a new manager? I can see Kenwright giving in to temptation to earn a quick 25m and then get a manager in after the sale (Stubbs - probably doesn't even know what "net spend" means) who agrees to a -25m net spend policy.

Last edited by a moderator:

We all want that, but there aren't that many big names that will work for bullsh1t bill, knowing they have to sell to buy.

Pereira would be as big a risk as Bobby Martin IMO, even though I would still prefer Pereira purely for the lift it would give the club.

Well fans need to higher expectations. If we are paying 5 million pounds for someone, we can do a lot better than martinez. Has kenwright really lowered Evertonians expectations to the point we will accept him.

Well fans need to higher expectations. If we are paying 5 million pounds for someone, we can do a lot better than martinez. Has kenwright really lowered Evertonians expectations to the point we will accept him.

He won't cost 5 mil, hasn't he only got a year left on his contract?

Mate, I agree with you, but the fans have got big expectations, but that doesn't stop the man in charge from p155ing on them.

5m for Martinez,1m would be too much,please don 't f++k this up
I don't care if it takes another week or so just get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.