Aston Villa v Everton. 26th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birmingham are not playing tomorrow if they was , either them or your game would of been moved as Villa not allowed to play the same day, our lot are at Walsall tomorrow - WOW i know lol.

I've been urging Coventry to come up so I could do a preview on them for all the boss arl photos.

You wouldn't get as much hostility as Villa like.

Add the following..

Black Sabbath
Robert Plant
Editors
ELO
Napalm Death
Ocean Colour Scene
Moody Blues
UB40
The Twang
The Streets
Kasabian (East Mids I think)
Duran Duran

Dunno but thats pretty decent.

Exhibits A to K right here.

Kasabian are the only ace thing on there but they're from Leicester so are alright by me.

I've been urging Coventry to come up so I could do a preview on them for all the boss arl photos.

You wouldn't get as much hostility as Villa like.

We a long away from the dizzy heights of the prem but certainly playing the best football in years right now even with all the **** going on at the moment off the field.

Why not as much hostility? you not like us much?

We a long away from the dizzy heights of the prem but certainly playing the best football in years right now even with all the **** going on at the moment off the field.

Why not as much hostility? you not like us much?

I don't mind Coventry. Some ace games in the eighties and the 87 Cup Final was one of my most enjoyable to watch that didn't involve either Everton winning or Liverpool losing. That 4-0 on a Monday night was rough though where Froggat scored. You bells.

I don't mind Coventry. Some ace games in the eighties and the 87 Cup Final was one of my most enjoyable to watch that didn't involve either Everton winning or Liverpool losing. That 4-0 on a Monday night was rough though where Froggat scored. You bells.

Ah yes what a goal by Frogatt mind you I do not recall us winning many against you lot during our years in the premiership, but that was a good night .. maybe not for you mind.

My team is

Howard
Coleman - Distin - Jags - Baines

Mirallas - Osman - Barry - Pienaar

Barkley
Lukaku​

Subs: Joel,Stones,Deulofeu,Alcaraz,Jelavic,Naismith,McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.