Aston Villa v Everton. 26th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great write up Chico your the best

Place wouldn't be the same without you, Greatest ever poster in the history of the internet

GET IN.

You write the same previews azul with by now tedious references to trabs, eighties culture and calling the opposition bells - fused with arl photos. I can't get enough of them over 38 league games, could you do the reserves too? I'm just gonna retweet and favourite every single things you do on twitter.

puts finger up own arse to increase gratification*

Last game out for them was a easy enough 2-0 away win for Spurs in a game marred by a smoke bomb being launched at a linesman. I used the word marred to be in line with the over reactive media. Yeah its clearly bang on but it was akin to being hit on the back by a liquorice-less sherbet fountain in 1986. Of course in these modern days if you don’t come out in some form of social media to condemn that week’s outrage then the Daily Mail are going to print nasty stories about you and paint you as a communist. Everyone can get to [Poor language removed], and boss shot to that lid that threw it.

Speaking of which, adidas Torsion were boss, ace trabs that looked good and were dead comfy circa early nineties. That was until you stood in dogsh*t and, well, that cut out bit in the sole made boss pooch-turd cup cakes. “you best not have walked that in on my new carpet, get out the back now and get the hose on them while I get the bleach and look where you’re walking next time soft lad…”.
hahahaha. played once again Chico.

Lads, here......don't tell big'ed but i haven't even read this yet. Is it worth bothering? Or shall i just pretend I've read it and say some nice stuff?

thanks.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back