Aston Villa v Everton. 26th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-------howard--------

coleman---jagielka---distin---baines

Mirallas----McCarthy---Barry---Pienaar

------------Barkley-----------------

--------------Lukaku-----------------

'A defence that is to clean sheets what dogsh*t is to new trabs'

Hahaha. Brilliant.

Always feel uneasy playing these fcuks since the league cup final in 77.

should beat them but they always seem to get lucky as the rs against us

Bugger it 1-3 to the mighty Evington

article-1317843-0B6BE07A000005DC-12_468x286.jpg

That is all. Bell.

Coventry fan here, Have a bit of a soft spot for Everton for some reason or another, hope you smash these c units tomorrow cannot stand Villa, we too are in the dive that is Birmingham tomorrow so lets hope both teams in Blue take home 3 points.

I reckon the same could easily be said for Everton.

Uber kopite Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral.

"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw
a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday Afternoon."

Coventry fan here, Have a bit of a soft spot for Everton for some reason or another, hope you smash these c units tomorrow cannot stand Villa, we too are in the dive that is Birmingham tomorrow so lets hope both teams in Blue take home 3 points.

I'd rather be in Brum than Cov, best part about Coventry? driving through it to get to Leicester.

Cracking write-up Chico...and great pics as usual.

Is Ken McNaught playing? Imagine him fitting into Roberto's passing philosophy...he'd make the Jag look like Iniesta.

3-2 Blues with Jela smashing the winner from 35 yards.

well in mate, good luck

but don't birmingham play in blue ????

Birmingham are not playing tomorrow if they was , either them or your game would of been moved as Villa not allowed to play the same day, our lot are at Walsall tomorrow - WOW i know lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back