Aston Villa v Everton. 26th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In terms of his quality he stands out in this Villa team like a blonde haired child in a Greek gyspy camp."

:lol:

Excellent.

Cant stand these ****s. Never could.

Massive respect for Villa, proper big club. Much bigger than some people give them credit for.

They are possibly the most miserable club in the world....re-posting something I put last year...

""As Ian Snodin said a few years back, "Villa is a really miserable club with really miserable fans. You always get the impression that Villa fans do nothing but moan...that's because they support a really miserable club""

Add the following..
Black Sabbath
Robert Plant
Editors
ELO
Napalm Death
Ocean Colour Scene
Moody Blues
UB40
The Twang
The Streets
Kasabian (East Mids I think)
Duran Duran

Dunno but thats pretty decent.

Some of these are sketchy to say the least. The list backs up Chicos theory. Someone is going to win 3-2 not sure who, hope its us.

They are possibly the most miserable club in the world....re-posting something I put last year...

""As Ian Snodin said a few years back, "Villa is a really miserable club with really miserable fans. You always get the impression that Villa fans do nothing but moan...that's because they support a really miserable club""

I reckon the same could easily be said for Everton.

Add the following..

Black Sabbath
Robert Plant
Editors
ELO
Napalm Death
Ocean Colour Scene
Moody Blues
UB40
The Twang
The Streets
Kasabian (East Mids I think)
Duran Duran

Dunno but thats pretty decent.

The word is thankful for that one

That Merson pic is a cracker..
He looks off his tits.. And the mud on his shirt looks like someone done him proper !

Nice one Chico.. " Your weekend mood decider " indeed..

Got a bad feeling about it if I'm honest.. Some no mark will score a 20 yard worldy..

COYB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back