Homepage Update: Stones tells Everton he wants Man City transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a crying shame if he goes, he's gonna be Boss, I blame the Wools who abused him last season, who could blame him, but lets have it right he had some good moments here but is no where near a great player at this time and hardly improved the teams standing when picked. He's still a puppy with all the traits of a champion pedigree.

I blame Roberto. The ruiner of youth players and dreams.

It's not spitty the dummy though is it, it's giving you a reply you have no answer for, other than making up some more ITK crap at a later date before having a massive cry about it later. That's, spitting the dummy.
But but but - please stop bullying it's not kind.

I don't think we'll get those £50m-£60m for Kone though mate.

Don't sell at all. If we're a big time club now, we should be selling that to Stones, telling him of the great players coming in, building a side AROUND him. If we're going to be as big as some claim, then he'd want to stay.

It's a damn shame he's leaving, he should be an integral part of our team. He'll be brilliant one day.

Mourinho wrecked his head last season and the media jumped on every mistake as a result.

Shame we can't hold on to decent players

We can add him to the long list of lads that have left for bigger and better things

Status
Not open for further replies.