Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same Sissoko that said it was his dream to play for Arsenal is signing for Spurs - says it all. Overpriced mercenary.

Last time i checked the table we were in top four. If we are still in amongst it come January I think we'll find it easier to convince players about our 'project'. In the meantime, fingers crossed we don't get any injuries and Rom remembers how to score.

Still waits to see if Mosh is the real deal or just another fraud... surely if we had money to spend we would have got in Bony instead of him going to Stoke instead of going for some cheap 3rd rate striker in the last minute.

Still he has to prove that Everton is not anymore a club that can only buy if we sell first

Goodison got a bit of paint and some nice posters but the new stadium project is yet just talk... as seen under Kenwright..

What has he really done so far?

Yes they can.

Why are we leaving business until the very last minute? Always runs a very high risk of losing out on the targets you want.

'Nothing will be the same again'

[Poor language removed], Everton.

I think they've badly...BADLY miscalculated and quite wrongly assumed that wedge is gonna be the deciding factor.

And it isn't, fact is, we're Everton, we finish 11th and there's better options out there (so to speak).

It's been, frankly, a disaster...not so much at squad level, but PR wise/Fan wise....couldn't have ended any worse really.

Status
Not open for further replies.