Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think there's anyone who's upset about Sissoko rejecting us (at least there shouldn't be) but I do think people just wanted something exciting or something like that for today. Look for us it's been a massively disappointing window for us no doubt about it. Gueye is obviously the highlight but it's just not really good enough for us to push on again. Honestly we overpaid massively for Bolasie but it was to signify he was one of many coming in but with him being near £30m it just gives the impression of us having to pay well over the odds for fairly average players and not having much money at all to spend. I mean we don't even have a positive net spent now do we which is disgraceful given the TV money never mind Moshiri. I think the club will have to come out with a stadium announcement very soon to regain trust of the fans and give everyone a lift because this just hasn't been good enough let's be honest.

Ah well at least we managed to keep Niasse!:drunk:
images-16.jpg

Everton are very naive when it comes to transfers and the last thing we want to be doing is our buying on deadline day, if there is the amount of money around at our club we must learn from this and get deals done early, why they haven't been is beyond me. But after all we haven't a bad squad it did need to be strengthened a little, but it's still good and Koeman will make it work. Our problem is no europe and Martinez dragged us down to a lot lower point then when Moyes left. The squad needs to crack on and really work hard to get us back in Europe so we can attract better players. Spurs have been gazumping us for years they really are a horrible team, I'm just so glad Leicester beat them to the title last year, just imagine if they had one the league.

worried about our central midfield. Guess we will have to get behind Mccarthy and Kone and cleverley.

Quite shocked the way this has panned out. We have been undone time and time again by bigger teams than us.

No striker with 30 minutes left is laughable

I agree on this.

I do think Koeman will be furious at not getting a few more in like he wanted.

I do however think he will be pleased with who we've got and how the squad is shaping up.

Still think we'll have a decent season...plus only got to wait a few months to make some more transfers.

...Rather that then waste money on garbage!

COYB!

No top keeper, poor back up players, missing a full back, centre mid, wingers, a striker...

Shocking to say we need five more yet sign 0 and leave everything till deadline day? Koeman has some questions to answer

So disappointing such a good start and a few top players we could really have kicked on but we all know the lack of squad competition will hurt us at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.