Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman has said he doesnt get involved in the finance side of transfers but he will want to talk to the player and mak3 sure they will buy in to his ways and to persuade them to join.

Football Insider (not sure if I can post their links) running with the £20m Kelechi story.

If there's a chance we could get him I'd be all over it. Not at Aguero/Jesus level so not getting games but always impressed when I have seen him. Remember him playing lone striker vs United and he tore them up.

...yep, it's been mentioned. The source of this link is from a publication banned by our club but the player discussion is worth having.

On the lad from City, yeah I'd have him (Inach). £20 million seems about right in today's market and City won't do us any favours after our past dealings with them.

i may get shot down in flames but i'm not fussed on sigurdsson. Yes he's stats are good, but i've always thought he looks a bit slow. Like us to sign some really quick, nimble players.

That's you on the ignore list.

Seriously though, I think you're right in that he isn't rapid, but I don't think he's any slower than say, Barkley.

With him on one side/through the middle and someone rapid on the other flank it provides a nice balance.

Think he'd be a top signing for under £30m myself.

i may get shot down in flames but i'm not fussed on sigurdsson. Yes he's stats are good, but i've always thought he looks a bit slow. Like us to sign some really quick, nimble players.

Agreed nothing gets bums off seats more than someone hurtling down the wing at 100mph but Tony Daley and Danny Cadamertari come to mind.
Speed of thought and speed/timing of pass or run are more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.