Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a waste playing him on the left. Didn't work at spurs, didn't work when Swansea tried it. Stick him in a no.10, even if you have to play both him and Rooney in that role in a 4-1-4-1. With a slow Baines and no Coleman we need to width, leave it to the quick pacy bunch i.e Lookman/Sandro (if not up front)/whoever we sign/Mirallas even Lennon. But Koeman will find a way to squeeze everyone into a 4-3-3 based off strong pressing.

Do you think maybe Rooney on the left and Sandro more central could work?
We still havent replaced pienaar in my opinion, Baines looked so lonely bombing up that left wing on thursday, looking for inteligant give and goes and what not.
Everyone else down the left is all about getting the ball and running with it (Hi kevin mirallas), i just think rooney has the brains and ability to replicate the pienaar position?

Indigo martinez, now your talking. Can't see it though. Reckon we're after a cheaper squad option. Looking at spending another 100 million easy with gylfi and giroud. Shame him and Keane would be a very complimentary first choice partnership.

It'd be amazing if we could get a good left sider in in midfield. Baines is like a lost little boy down there since Pienaar went, and that was ages ago. No point playing Baines really if he isn't able to attack, because his defending leaves a lot to be desired! Mirallas should be able to take that left midfield role, but we all know he's far too inconsistent, unfortunately as most of us really like him and want him to come good, but are realistic enough to know he probably won't.

It'd be amazing if we could get a good left sider in in midfield. Baines is like a lost little boy down there since Pienaar went, and that was ages ago. No point playing Baines really if he isn't able to attack, because his defending leaves a lot to be desired! Mirallas should be able to take that left midfield role, but we all know he's far too inconsistent, unfortunately as most of us really like him and want him to come good, but are realistic enough to know he probably won't.

Gylfi will play in front of Baines.

I know he is nothing like Pienaar, but cannot see where else he will play.

..like others, I'd be amazed if he doesn't play no10. I really can't see him playing as effectively anywhere else.

----------Sandro----------Rooney / other striker----------
Gylfi----------------Klaassen--------------Gana-----------
------------------------Schneiderlin-------------------------

I see it more like that, will be interesting to see what Koeman does. Some intelligent footballers there, fitting them all in and getting them playing in their best positions will be a challenge.

I honestly don't think he has signed Klaassen not to pay him in most games and think he will be pivotal to Koemans team this season.

So to sum it up Same [Poor language removed] different day. See you tomorrow, can't be bothered with all the arguments about Koeman, Barkley and that Gylfi is a waste of money etc...

Hhmm...hoof to a zone, if you count a zone as a 2x2 area with a Lazio player's feet in it.

Most of those passes look measured to me, with the odd one to a Lazio head. I think you're doing the lad a disservice there.

I would say a hoof is when a player panics and hits it anywhere when under pressure. Most of those long passes didn't look like hoofs at all.

Not that I think we should necessarily go and sign him, based on a YouTube montage...
Were they accurate? Straight to a team mate? No. They went into the vague area they were in and usually well marked.

Status
Not open for further replies.