Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
When you consider the TV money and everything else he's actually made a profit on transfers so far.

Is it any wonder he was only interested after the influx of TV money? The man just wants to make money, which is fine but he also needs to make us successful, which judging by his actions so far he is not doing all that he can do ensure we are.

The one thing I don't buy since Moshiri arrived is that he would somehow tolerate Kenwright wanting to do things the "old" Everton way and be stingy with bids and have drawn-out negotiations.

The Sigurdsson thing is an example of this with suggestions that we are holding out paying an additional £5m because of Kenwright's influence. Whilst that assumption might actually suit Moshiri ("he holds 49% only and is being held back"), I can't see how it would be in Kenwright's interest not to go along with spending money if its there and ultimately not his anyway.

A press conference to parade a £50m smashing our club transfer record signing would be totally up Kenwright's street. I just can't see him being the one arguing for frugality in the room when it isn't his money.

Kenwright will lead the parade when things are going well and say nothing when things aren't.

As a quid pro quo, I think Moshiri benefits in turn that Kenwright/Elstone take the flak when needed. Who knows what their real relationship is like but I would think they get on rather well, each seems to know the others role to a tee.

Yeah that's my stance on it too.

I just think posts like that one I quoted are so frustrating. People trying to defend everything the club does isn't a healthy attitude, and it annoys me. Mistakes have definitely been made, hopefully they've been learnt from and we'll push on regardless but we'll see.

I agree with this to a point. I think we still have trouble on the transfer side of things e.g. last summer being a massive let down and sigurdsson/no striker now. Say the 5,000,000 we could save on sigurdsson, could end up costing us more then that in leauge placing revenue at the end of the season because he wont be 100% till after the spurs game, for example.

I do feel that the stuff going on off the pitch is getting better and better.

Lad, your constantly banging the same drum about net spend, club not being run properly, kenwright pulling the strings blah blah

Like I said, pyar BAWK

nope ... you are wetting your School Short pants because some do not agree with you .... that simple really !
Anyway assembly is over shouldn`t you be back in class ...........

nope ... you are wetting your School Short pants because some do not agree with you .... that simple really !
Anyway assembly is over shouldn`t you be back in class ...........

Oh eddy, is that the best you can come up with; your game is weak lid, so weak. Kids are on summer holidays frandel, and I'm 37.

I'm not pissing my pants because I'm more than happy about how the club has progressed on and off the pitch over the last 12 months. It's the little school girls like yourself who are throwing your toys out the pram because the club is negotiating a transfer.

You seem to have a lot of pent up aggression behind that keyboard of yours, may I suggest either: a) smashing your other half tonight to reduce those blue balls, or b) go and get a brass, if you don't have a other half, and smash that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back