Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me Costa isn't even possible so we need to forget about that. I do think we will be asking questions about Giroud again this week though. Surely he can't be serious about staying there and being happy on the bench?! He said before the end of last season he couldn't put up with another season of being on the bench with a World Cup coming up and it seems to be the theme for him this season so if I was Koeman and the board I'd be banging on Arsenal's door for him, even getting on to his agent and telling them how much we want him in hope he has a change of heart?!

I'd also be doing the same with Palace after the start they have had! Be asking about Benteke and speaking to his agent, see how happy he is to stay there?!
Plus, Lacazette, his main competitor at Arsenal is presumably his main competitor in the national side.

Bit like our transfer activity 25 goal striker out ...... striker in ...... oh wait
giphy.gif

Haha. Dendoncker. Those in here reckon he's our Messiah. Bet hardly any seen a minutes football from him. Squad player at most. Rather get Smalling who knows Prem and has winning mentality.

Shows what you know, the lad is a midfielder, why would you want Smalling instead?! And Dendoncker would be a squad player at first but he would get games. He's a really good talent and player, that's why likes of Man Utd & Monaco want/wanted him!

Plus, Lacazette, his main competitor at Arsenal is presumably his main competitor in the national side.

Exactly. I've seen stories as such saying his missus is stopping him from moving, especially to us and up north as she wants to stay in London?! But apparently didn't he cheat on his missus? So now the rumour is after that, what she says goes....

Shows what you know, the lad is a midfielder, why would you want Smalling instead?! And Dendoncker would be a squad player at first but he would get games. He's a really good talent and player, that's why likes of Man Utd & Monaco want/wanted him!

So utd and Monaco want him, but we will get him? Hmmm okay.

Yeah. he's talking about an ITK on a Palace forum saying we're buying Benteke.

No reason why their ITKs should be any more reliable than ours though.

Right, I never knew. Yeah exactly, every club seems to have these "itk's" and tbh you can probably guess we would want a striker like him. He fits the bill of what Koeman wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.