Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIRE UP THE AIRPLANE. IT'S BANNER TIME.

upload_2017-10-1_21-57-42.png

Thing that bugs me, dyche was proper urging his players on while koeman stood arms folded the whole game

I wasn't at the game but the stream I was watching, Koeman was very very vocal throughout.

Sometimes it was a bit strange tbh, screaming instructions at players during individual events, not actual team instructions.

For example, I didn't hear him shout for the team to play higher up or for any switches in formation. But did hear him several times shout to "pass left" while a player was being closed down.

Part of that probably comes from being a high level player himself, and he probably thinks himself better than our entire side, but I can't see how it helps.

Perhaps Koeman wants us to play like Spurs,but our squad is just not that good.
I don’t know how much longer this can go on without somebody changing something. has anyone told Moshiri that Jim White doesn’t return your calls on TDD when you’re in the Championshi?
People calling for Unsy have a good point in that he would return the passion for a few games but it wouldn’t last long - until we got larraped by a top six side likely.
If I were advising RK tonight I would suggest he pick his strongest 11 right now, use a system the players can play to already, tell them that unless they get injured they are playing the next 5 games minimum and let them go battle for him.
I’d suggest his 1st 11 might be:

Pickford
Kenny, Keane, Holgate, Baines
Schneiderlin, Gana
Vlassic, sigurdsson, Davies
Rooney(c)

Bench
Stek
Lookman
Klaasen
Williams
Cuco
Besic

Look to make it through to Christmas and keep it respectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.