TOXIC WEDNESDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all wear white, as our team are surrendering every game, throw white flags onto the pitch, bunch of spineless mercenaries.

ITS A DISGRACE LADS IM FUMING SO WILL BE BUILDING UP (ONLY THE 5 SPLIFFS LAD AHAHAHAA) FOR THE GAME BY NOT WANKING SO I KEEP ME TESTOSTERONE LEVELS DEAD HI READY TO FUME LEVEL 10 ON ANY1 THAT IS A HAPPY CLAPPIN SHEEP AN FUELED BY A LEAST 4 BIG MONSTER FLAKES LINE 2 EACH FOR EACH NOZ JUS BEFORE I GO INSIDE DE ARL LADY IN THE LOWER GWLADDY AN I AM GONA GET ON THAT PITCH LAD AND ONE BOMB THE MAIN STAND AS ITS A DISGRACE LAD NOT EVEN BENCHING BEFORE WEDS SO IM LIKE A PURE TASMANIAN DEVIL READY 2 GO OFF NSNO LADS ONE BAD DISGRACE THIS.

giphy.gif

After another shambolic embarrassment. What will happen on Wednesday v West Ham?
The fans will be there but will they explode with anger against a mess of a team, with 0 confidence or ability. Or will they turn to the stands and aim their anger at a board run by incompetents.
If Williams plays there will be a riot.
Goodison will be too quiet to ever contemplate being toxic.

A few boos from a few park Enders brave enough to stand up and annoy his Formby neighbour, and a few wired Gladwys street lids with a few shouts is our best hope

After another shambolic embarrassment. What will happen on Wednesday v West Ham?
The fans will be there but will they explode with anger against a mess of a team, with 0 confidence or ability. Or will they turn to the stands and aim their anger at a board run by incompetents.
If Williams plays there will be a riot.
seriously nothing will happen, the apathy amongst our fans is the most shocking thing about all this, most of the venting is done on internet message boards by those who hardly bother going. You only have to attend the games to realise that the majority of our fans have accepted the fact that Everton are largely done for in terms of ever challenging again.
The only ones likely to protest on Wednesday are the ones who jumped back on the bandwagon because they believed Elstone and is PR bullshit during the close season.
This has been on the cards from day one of Moshiri's reign, a really poor first transfer window, followed by an even poorer 2nd one and the abject failure to appoint a manager all point to one thing and that is the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.