Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke really is. Two bloody months its taken to get to this conclusion. So p'd by it all. Moshiri needs to wind in his neck and stop talking to that pratt jim white. Kenwright just needs to give up and take his no good bunch of bells with him as everyone of them is accountable for this shambles.

Got a bad feeling this will go tits up fat sam isn't a guarantee of staying up and he will take u
A huge amount of wage and I bet he gets a two year contract

No guarantee at all.

When he went into Palace last season they took one point from his first five games or so.

A similiar run here and toxicity at Goodison will be off the scale, such is the widespread dismay at the thought of him joining us.

And look at the mess Palace are in now, which seems to be what happens after he leaves every club a year or two later.

They go down under the weight of overpaid mecenarues and yard dogs he brings into the club.

he will for once in his entire managerial career, have some real money to spend on transfer targets, and not just rely on bargain basement out of contract players and loans.

will be interesting to see who he goes for with a bit of cash.

Can only think of newcastle and west ham of who he has managed, who are anthing like a proper big name football club. A lot of him leaving them too clubs was fans not getting behind him. He got West Ham up and im pretty sure he did ok at Newcastle and was in the top half? If im mistaken there please correct me

Still were not in the bottom 3 and it's not March or may
Think that viewpoint has been overtaken by events. I agreed with it up until quite recently - let's not rush into a panic, firefighting appointment when there's no need. But last week's football has been the tipping point - squad in total disarray, manager hopelessly out of his depth. We are headed to the championship on rails unless serious action is taken, and if that means Allardyce then so be it.

You could get a longer term manager in to rebuild with the understanding that it might involve a relegation, given the steaming elephant turd of a squad he'd be inheriting - but I doubt many of us would take relegation in our stride, Newcastle style, as part of the bigger picture. We need to survive this season.

he will for once in his entire managerial career, have some real money to spend on transfer targets, and not just rely on bargain basement out of contract players and loans.

He will buy well i think

we need to think short term right now for sure, at the end of the season I would honestly want walsh, elstone and kenwright out, pay off sam for keeping us up, and lets see if moshiri is actually serious about his ambitions, no chance in hell anyone who has any genuine ambition beyond a quick profit keeps that odious fat leech kenwright around

It's not even a short term way of looking at it for me.

Ive said previously Koeman and Walsh's summer have sent us back 2 seasons.

We need to become comfortably a midtable team by the end of next season, then see where we go.

No guarantee at all.

When he went into Palace last season they took one point from his first five games or so.

A similiar run here and toxicity at Goodison will be off the scale, such is the widespread dismay at the thought of him joining us.

And look at the mess Palace are in now, which seems to be what happens after he leaves every club a year or two later.

They go down under the weight of overpaid mecenarues and yard dogs he brings into the club.

its going to take him at least 3 or 4 weeks with the players to get them going full speed to his way of thinking.

I'm not expecting him to come in and us to start winning 3 nil straight away, not the way we are currently performing anyhow

I would have rather that money be given to a decent manager, he will sign alehouse players and make sure he pockets a few quid himself. You want to trust that alleged crook with our money?

Can’t stand the man, his record is awful too the big gum chewing dopey looking sod!

This just isn’t Everton... or maybe now it is, confirmation we are just one of the rest

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 60

Status
Not open for further replies.