Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where our transfer strategy confuses the hell out of me. If we have done our due diligence on a worldwide portfolio of strikers, and this is the guy we have decided on, then surely you pay whatever it takes.

If this is the right striker, then for God's sake just buy him. After watching that crap again we need several positions sorting so we need to get moving quickly!

Blue Bill does the negotiation he loves to haggle over installments

To be fair to Walsh, he's not had much time to sort the striker situation yet.

Is it Walsh or Bill?I still haven't the foggiest who actually negotiates for us. Walsh is meant to identify the right player?Sack them all sick of it every deal is dragged out. We needed a striker January 1st and a left back.

We didnt ask for everton to come to Istanbul and negotiate. If I am correct Everton sent a delegation to Istanbul to get Cenk Tosun, not Besiktas. Everton is doing a poor job and not Besiktas. Besiktas is not satisfied with walsh. You can look somewhere else for a striker. We have an upcoming match against Bayern, so I think Cenk will rather stay than play in a team with Klaassen. Nice buy btw, got scammed by the dutchies.

I think you misunderstood my question. I thought you were needing the money that’s why you are cashing in on him.

We didnt ask for everton to come to Istanbul and negotiate. If I am correct Everton sent a delegation to Istanbul to get Cenk Tosun, not Besiktas. Everton is doing a poor job and not Besiktas. Besiktas is not satisfied with walsh. You can look somewhere else for a striker. We have an upcoming match against Bayern, so I think Cenk will rather stay than play in a team with Klaassen. Nice buy btw, got scammed by the dutchies. Nearly everyone in the Netherlands were laughing at Everton by this scam.
I t-bag your women and [Poor language removed] on your flag

Everton Everton Everton

This is where our transfer strategy confuses the hell out of me. If we have done our due diligence on a worldwide portfolio of strikers, and this is the guy we have decided on, then surely you pay whatever it takes.

Makes no sense at all. The fee that you negotiate is obviously the key part of the decision to go ahead or not. If the fee rose to say £50m, other players would be a better option.

I think you need a striker (2 maybe), a really good sweeper and a cb

Yes mate we do definitely need a new centre half. We don’t tend to play with sweepers though in the proper sense in our league, especially not with this manager.

We didnt ask for everton to come to Istanbul and negotiate. If I am correct Everton sent a delegation to Istanbul to get Cenk Tosun, not Besiktas. Everton is doing a poor job and not Besiktas. Besiktas is not satisfied with walsh. You can look somewhere else for a striker. We have an upcoming match against Bayern, so I think Cenk will rather stay than play in a team with Klaassen. Nice buy btw, got scammed by the dutchies. Nearly everyone in the Netherlands were laughing at Everton by this scam.
So Babel and Negrodo came knocking on your door cap in hand did they ????????? Jog on soft lad.Oh btw HNY

I think you misunderstood my question. I thought you were needing the money that’s why you are cashing in on him.

Yeah the club is in debt, we wouldnt let cenk go if we had enough money. But 30M is money that Besiktas can't decline. If Everton comes up with atleast 28M, Cenk will play for Everton. And the payment has to be done upfront.

Sack him off. Not worth near 30m.

If keane is worth 18 (Transfermarkt value ) cenk is worth at least 50 in EPL standarts.

After watching your latest 2 games i had the feeling ( vs bournemouth and Manutd ) you should aim for 2 wingbacks / a centre back and a creative offensive minded midfielder . (Midfielder Not Rooney. he was being underutilized in your team ) . striker shouldnt be your first priority. ( you certainly need one btw ) .

Almost forgot you must sack your manager too.

Status
Not open for further replies.