New Everton Stadium Discussion

No it's not. I'm as civic minded as anyone. However, it wont make a bit of difference to the services LCC provides whether this stadium goes ahead or not.
It is a disgraceful, disrespectful attitude and I think you actually know this but superfans eh, look at me I care more about my club than my city.
Well, I care more for my city and its people than any football club.

If it wont make any difference as you state to the services provided then what is Fat Joe shouting about all the benefit (£7m/per year) for ? You know better ? You seem determined for it not to go ahead so since you have no faith in the club at least have concern for Liverpool residents many of who couldn't give a [Poor language removed] about football red or blue.

It is a disgraceful, disrespectful attitude and I think you actually know this but superfans eh, look at me I care more about my club than my city.
Well, I care more for my city and its people than any football club.

If it wont make any difference as you state to the services provided then what is Fat Joe shouting about all the benefit (£7m/per year) for ? You know better ? You seem determined for it not to go ahead so since you have no faith in the club at least have concern for Liverpool residents many of who couldn't give a [Poor language removed] about football red or blue.
lol

I dont trust your posting history.

Only in DaveK’s mind

Still on till I hear otherwise from reliable sources
I have never said it's off. I merely cast massive doubt on this ever getting off the drawing board. And I think the way things are looking I and many others who share that belief will be proven correct.

If we can get it done great. But it has to be done with one eye on the club and our ability to compete on the pitch with manageable debt levels. A stadium build that primarily benefits other parties is no use to us.

I worked in IT for many years and the contracts they absolutely loved were local council ones. It was guaranteed money, the contracts were made watertight on one side only and the people you were dealing with are not exactly the sharpest, councillors are after all part time, supposedly. The LDL deal outlined above shows this and I am sure there are many others.

I am from the exact area that the stadium will be built and the area is desperate for investment but it is not reliant on BMD, the overall project for the northern docks dwarfs the BMD project, much as we would like to think we hold the key, we don't. Peel have their own agenda and though they may not be against they are certainly not reliant on it and will seek to get the deal that suits them not EFC.

I have said before not everyone in Liverpool is as obsessed with football as we are and all they see is the council helping a billionaire owned football club with finance which from the outside doesn't seem to make sense. I would release all information as I doubt we have anything to hide (well nothing happened yet so it would be difficult to have done anything iffy) then we can all see the plans and the benefits to non-sporting council tax payers.

I am from the exact area that the stadium will be built and the area is desperate for investment but it is not reliant on BMD, the overall project for the northern docks dwarfs the BMD project, much as we would like to think we hold the key, we don't. Peel have their own agenda and though they may not be against they are certainly not reliant on it and will seek to get the deal that suits them not EFC.

One won’t happen without the other
The stadium will be the catalyst
Too many people have too much to lose if this doesn’t go ahead
Hence the deal with LCC to pay them a seeetener every year to ensure this goes ahead.
Corestate who co own the Liver building ( their only British investment to date ) with Moshiri would cough up the 600/700 m without blinking an eye for the figures LCC are getting

lol

I dont trust your posting history.
I don't care what you think of me or my posting history, this is the online world. I raised genuine concerns and you don't reply and just go with the defensive attitude, grow up and see the wider picture if not for you then your friends and family who will be impacted by this, good or bad.