2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he is better defensively but 1 assist and no goals in 13 is very average. Leight WOULD have had goals and assists in that period.

Yes, he is better defensively but 1 assist and no goals in 13 is very average. Leight WOULD have had goals and assists in that period.
Digne as off a week ago had created the most chances in the league for a full back this season, not his job to finish them

Jesus wept, he's had one poor game after being flawless since he's been here and one of the top 2 rated full backs in the league this season.

Flawless? 1 assist in 13 is not flawless mate. As I said, perhaps better defensivley but not a patch on LB going forwards. Flatters to deceive as that Barce fan on here said he would.

Flawless? 1 assist in 13 is not flawless mate. As I said, perhaps better defensivley but not a patch on LB going forwards. Flatters to deceive as that Barce fan on here said he would.
Go to bed Mrs Baines it's late.

And as I said above, highest chances created for a full back, not his fault we can't finish

it's the truth. As usual we have over-egged our players aftr a few good games. I am not saying Digne will not be as good as Baines but right now he is not.

Awaits the usual abuse from posters who believe the hype.
Mate he had a poor game,but it still better than what Baines would produce now.

Vault me at the end of the season. Nothing will get agreed tonight or in the next few weeks but another 25 games should do it. Leight was a different level to most LB's

Status
Not open for further replies.