• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,252 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri's Monument to Mediocrity
GERARD MCKEAN

https://toffeeweb.com/season/18-19/comment/fanscomment/37708.html

Spot on that for me. Some timely questions being asked there of the owner and CEO.
thank you for posting mate. the article articulates why we support a jellyfish of a club ...and why nothing that will change that 'jellyfishness' is imminent.
Lightweights everywhere...

Sad to say, Everton is a loser club...everybody running the gaff is TOTALLY clueless.

thank you for posting mate. the article articulates why we support a jellyfish of a club ...and why nothing that will change that 'jellyfishness' is imminent.
Lightweights everywhere...

Sad to say, Everton is a loser club...everybody running the gaff is TOTALLY clueless.
oh wow

a post that makes sense

your getting there sunshine!

that appointment was most telling to me as well.
She's a neville-nobody and Moshman was happy for her to run his significant investment? The man's a buffoon.
It was Bill that appointed her not Mosh if you read the article, not really sure what Kenwright is doing hiring staff, thought he just had a back seat now?

It was Bill that appointed her not Mosh if you read the article, not really sure what Kenwright is doing hiring staff, thought he just had a back seat now?
i didnt say Mosh appointed her...I said he's happy for her to run his investment....which he evidently is, or he'd have killed the decision to appoint her.
And that Blue Bill is still hiring key staff is even more indicting on the Mosh-man.
Our entire club is peopled by chocolate teapots.

Anyone else think he'll be feeling the heat once the RS win the title?

For all the talk of being noisy neighbours its gone downhill fast these past 2 seasons.

A Wolves win at GP saturday and I think the crowd will be toxic.