Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
After a rocky start he's fixing his messes, Marco will be his biggest issue, he chased him hard so does he sack him and look a boob or persevere and hope it turns around, I think it will be the latter.

Koeman was a Moshiri appointment too and he didn't hesitate in sacking him, I think Silva will have till next November/December to show we're moving in the right direction, if not I think he will be gone, but also, isn't this Brands role now so who knows with Everton anymore

Koeman was a Moshiri appointment too and he didn't hesitate in sacking him, I think Silva will have till next November/December to show we're moving in the right direction, if not I think he will be gone, but also, isn't this Brands role now so who knows with Everton anymore

That's it, we have to get used to the fact Brands does the hiring and firing of staff.

All the recent references to Billy Kenwright makes me wonder whether @Steve Wigan has received any recent intell from his deeply embedded mole (codename Ben Brereton Díaz*) at Tranmere.

*Blue Bill's Doppelgänger

He's looking for a new disguise....everyones involving Bill in everything again so the real Bill is very visible. He's possibly going to disguise himself as Siggy, because nothing much of the real Siggy is ever seen at GP, particularly on match days.

He's looking for a new disguise....everyones involving Bill in everything again so the real Bill is very visible. He's possibly going to disguise himself as Siggy, because nothing much of the real Siggy is ever seen at GP, particularly on match days.
Please keep us in the loop as regards any valuable intell Ben Brereton Díaz...uh...I mean Siggy, divulges...

All the recent references to Billy Kenwright makes me wonder whether @Steve Wigan has received any recent intell from his deeply embedded mole (codename Ben Brereton Díaz*) at Tranmere.

*Blue Bill's Doppelgänger
Bill Kenwright is coming back into the frame regarding blame for our recent transfer activity at a time when I have seen people comment on how astute David Moyes was in the transfer window with little funds(which he was) ironically all those deals negotiated by Bill Kenwright.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back