Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I would like to think Moshiri has delegated a lot of the footballing side to Brands having had his fingers burnt playing fantasy football with his own money. Hopefully we see an improvement over the next 18 months. No chance he will sack Silva soon because we ain't going down. Thing is, if Moshiri is a dud, let's me honest we need to blame the person who headhunted him. And that man's name is William Kenwright. On another note, I would have gone for Bielsa. Seems to be doing really well at Leeds and is well respected by Pep and Poch.
What's left of my immediate family just my brother is Everton.Apologies I'm a Leeds fan. Always followed your results and I think you are not far off having a very good team. Keep your hands off Bielsa.
Be grateful for what you have . We had Ken Bates who ripped the heart out of our club. Its the first season in 15 years we are seeing light at the end of a long tunnel.My mum passed away in October and we used to come up for Everton Leeds games, and we all wore blue ribbons at her funeral. One of the best matches I have been to was Everton v Bayern Munich. Be grateful for what you have got and hopefully better times are ahead for two great football clubs.

I just never actually know what the famous 'project' is actually supposed to be. Mosh came into the club shouting about Isco and Koulibaly and now we all arguing over Marco bloody Silva, previously of Hull/Watford fame. Is this really were we are at? and too top it all off BK is still here!!!

Project carpetbagging.

Buy club on relative cheap from the bumbling fool of an owner.

Make a few big noises about challenging the top 6 (to keep the yokels happy) whilst merely retaining premiership status whilst a new stadia is built (at whose cost we’ll never know) and then sell to the highest bidder.

Cher Ching Cher Ching!!

After a rocky start he's fixing his messes, Marco will be his biggest issue, he chased him hard so does he sack him and look a boob or persevere and hope it turns around, I think it will be the latter.

I doubt him - 100%.
He's jumped ship from the gunners where he'd have very little of the TV money in his own pocket, to us where he'll have 49% of the TV for very little outlay. He's not going to invest big. He's not going to have a "warchest" as others said when he bought his stake. He's no different than the muppet that had Villa or the pair who had that shower up the road.

bump

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back