Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Please delegate the selection of our next manager to somebody else, PLEASE!

I dread to think what would have happened if Watford had allowed us to have Silva last season.

Moshiri as good as he might be with investment, finance money etc, he must be the most clueless owner out there, or taking to much notice of others. He needs a footballer adviser working with him someone who really knows there stuff, not the clueless lot we keep bring on board.

Moshiri deserved better than this. We deserve better than this.

750k wages being spent every week on absolute crap.

Probably another million on the starting team tonight.

The players should be embarrassed. In fact the bus should be bricked leaving the stadium by both sets of fans.

all sanctioned by that arsenal supporting accountant.

I want him out of our club before the manager

I'm guessing he's learnt the very expensive error of his ways now, and leaves Brands to get on with the football side of the club. He should look to improve us off the pitch.

We are like a ship without a rudder, every Everton fan on here or elsewhere tonight has a right to have a go at the board,the coaching staff and the players, no one should be in hiding tonight.
Monday's press conference should be an apology on behalf of all the previous mentioned to all us fans.
Our season effectively being over on 26th January simply isn't good enough.
The buck stops with the Mosh, he does the hiring and firing, 4/5 different managers during his tenure and all of them absolutely clueless.
Do something before the wheel completely comes off,it needs to be decisive, it needs to be ruthless and it needs to be right there is no more margin for error.

Like any organisation blame lies in all sorts of places but ultimately resides at the helm. Mr Moshiri has a track record for recruiting poor managers and various scouting personnel. One can only hope he has learned from his mistakes so that we all may benefit going forward. Problem is it looks increasingly likely he's spunked whatever was available by giving huge overpaid contracts to multiple players. A lot of these players are proving very difficult to move on. He also has spent multimillions sacking average managers. He is starting to make us look a bit of a laughing stock now. I'll leave it to the Internet experts on how we get ourselves out of this. Me, I think I'll get in a cryogenic chamber and dial in the year 2029. Maybe we will have reached 7th again by then! Whoopee f***** doo.

We are like a ship without a rudder, every Everton fan on here or elsewhere tonight has a right to have a go at the board,the coaching staff and the players, no one should be in hiding tonight.
Monday's press conference should be an apology on behalf of all the previous mentioned to al
Our season effectively being over on 26th January simply isn't good enough.
The buck stops with the Mosh, he does the hiring and firing, 4/5 different managers during his tenure and all of them absolutely clueless.
Do something before the wheel completely comes off,it needs to be decisive, it needs to be ruthless and it needs to be right there is no more margin for error.
I agree with that plus get kenright to feck.

Our problem is we have sacked:
Martinez
Koeman
Fat Sam

Who are all on £3-6m a season with 2-4 years left on their contracts so when it comes to picking a manager we went cheap on Silva despite reporting wanting to spend £10m to take him from Watford.

If we want to win trophies, we need the best manager we can get. Spend money on the management who can improved and motivated players.

Silva isn't that man.

Now your players is a rubbish argument but the best players want to play for the best. So get the best we can get.

Will Marco Silva attract better player what we have? No.

It's time to readjust our management because if we want to achieve something!

We need better.
We deserve better.
We are better but not until we believe it.

Season is done, forget spending in January and get rid of the tripe which sucks up wages but does nothing. Take the KNOCK.

My worry is this goes the way Randy Lerner did very soon. Whatever money he has spent until now has been a complete waste.
hes an accountant, a very good one at that.

they generally like amassing money, not chucking it down drains millions at a time.

he will soon get sick of it. it has actually already started by not giving anything this window.

he must be thinking of getting out of this hole he has dug for himself

hes an accountant, a very good one at that.

they generally like amassing money, not chucking it down drains millions at a time.

he will soon get sick of it. it has actually already started by not giving anything this window.

he must be thinking of getting out of this hole he has dug for himself

I´ll be honest, if I were him I´d be looking for a way out. He´s deluded if he thinks he can get this club competing for trophies again any time soon. We basically need a new playing squad and stadium. The fella has money but not enough to waste like that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back