Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,252 92.3%

• Total voters
Maybe he thinks it's all PR and spin but he does come off badly. I won't go as far to say he's moronic I don't think he could be a self made billionaire if he was that idiotic, but he has put his foot in it David Brent style quite a few times. If anything the statement tells me he feels the need to say something which isn't a good sign for Silva.
He squirrelled away Usmanov's cash into investment opportunities identified by others - and he was gifted 5% of Metalloinvest.

He's one of a breed of British based businessmen who hired themselves out to emerging oligarchs in the 1990s, and they aren't especially talented just mostly hard faced.

This means nothing, he gave Koeman the vote of confidence two games before he was sacked.

Also your not going to move forward with young players like DCL and Davies.

The difference is I think Moshiri stands to have his pride/ego bruised if he sacks Silva and admits he was a fool for going full on for him.

The only way he gets sacked is if the fans make it clear he needs to go.

If we lose to both City and Watford - anything but a win against Liverpool should have fans baying for his blood in the terraces.

The difference is I think Moshiri stands to have his pride/ego bruised if he sacks Silva and admits he was a fool for going full on for him.

The only way he gets sacked is if the fans make it clear he needs to go.

If we lose to both City and Watford - anything but a win against Liverpool should have fans baying for his blood in the terraces.

All three games over 3.5 goals, easy money.

Silva will get time - 90mins plus some time added on tonight. Then the same for the next game and so on.

But the aim of the game is to win matches, or maybe draw, but not to consistently lose most.
Just concentrate on playing in a way that gets the best out of the players you have...
One.
Game.
At.
A.
Time.
Not trying to shoehorn en masse, on to limited players, your perfect vision of a footballing new jerusalem...silk purse etc.

C'mon blues...

He hasn't been the messiah, but he's not a very naughty boy either.

Sometimes, just sometimes there is a middle ground.

In my view, he's made some poor judgement calls and been a tad guilty at going after the short-term successes (Koeman/Walsh) in his pursuit to get Everton competitive but to his credit, he's always been very quick to address it.

If the fan base starts cry-arsing, it won't help his enthusiasm to get it right.

C'mon blues...

In my view, he's made some poor judgement calls and been a tad guilty at going after the short-term successes (Koeman/Walsh) in his pursuit to get Everton competitive but to his credit, he's always been very quick to address it.

If the fan base starts cry-arsing, it won't help his enthusiasm to get it right.
Sorry, but he keeps showing on a regular basis just how out of his depth he actually is. Yesterday for example, the conversation with Jim White about Marco Silva's future. That needs to be put out on the website or said to the fans directly not via cretins like White. Moshiri seems to keep making mistakes and keeps failing to learn from them.

C'mon blues...

Judge him on his actions. In a couple of months he'll have been here in charge for 3 years.

Off pitch we're no nearer than ever to a stadium deal.
On pitch we're no further forward than when he arrived...in fact, we were actually competitive and challenging for a trophy when he arrived and had a better team.

In terms of the overall status of the club to outsiders, we've diminished. From a club that was admired for doing things the right way under challenging circumstances, we're now seen as a club with no identity and are a bit of a joke in the national consciousness - as per that Squires cartoon yesterday.

At this stage I have no hesitation in declaring his time here an utter failure, stopping just short of a catastrophe. Does he have time and a certain amount of goodwill left to change that around? Yes. But his next few moves off and on the pitch will have to be stellar.

C'mon blues...

Whoever advised him on these appointments needs to fired out of a cannon. They have really put a bad taste in fans mouths, the jim white midnight calls need to binned off as well; the club has official channels of communication and he needs to be reminded of this, owner or not.