Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Just listened to the jim white clip. Moshiri saying Silva is here to build for the future and that young players should be playing! Seems to me that the approach will be changing with regards to spending ludicrous amounts on older players and concentrating more on bringing through the academy lads and signing younger, hungry players!?

Moshiri is a full on idiot, talking nonsense to Jim White again, I really wish Bill had hung on a bit longer and waited for someone else.
Yeah but how many other potential new owners would have let BK stay hanging around like Mosh did? that is the reason he is here. All other potential new owners who approached him over the years wanted him out lock, stock, and barrel and he would'nt do that which is why it took so long. He just won't let go of the train set. Totally agree on Moshiri, seems clueless and i wish he would stay away from cretins like White. I really don't think talksport realise that the average football fan can't stand Jim White, yet they promote him as their big thing on the station, most fans i know (of any club) hate the guy.

Just listened to the jim white clip. Moshiri saying Silva is here to build for the future and that young players should be playing! Seems to me that the approach will be changing with regards to spending ludicrous amounts on older players and concentrating more on bringing through the academy lads and signing younger, hungry players!?
Aye.

Which is why we hired brands

Baffling how this fella is a billionaire.

Him, Lerner and Short are perfect examples of how success/money doesnt equal intelligence as they are utterly clueless when it comes to football decisions.

Yeah lets appoint a bloke relegated at Hull, sacked at Watford - going through a process that will likely see us fined/deducted points in the process.

Still baffles me.