Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop with goals as the only measure of Sandro's performance? He was playing left mid half his games. Willian Jose is a terrific player and even he didn't score a ton there.

Not saying he was great, but he's not half as bad as some of you make him out to be. Do I want him gone? Yes. But Bernard didn't score and was playing in a similar position. Let's not say he isn't any good.
Mate he plays like he has a club foot.

He's whatever the Spanish word for Gash is.

Here we go again with your 'Games Watched' top trumps edition you little weasel. Go nosh off Sandro you gimp, I suspect he'd spunk far wide of your gob though.
The height of irony. I actually watched him at sociedad, yet his lack of goals - a stat! - is why you decry him as bad.

If you are going to be the board police, try to be consistent.

So is 30 million what we're looking at for Zouma then?

Fair price IMO when you think about how much Maguire is supposedly going to cost

(Funnily enough, Stoke fan at work said that they tried Zouma at Defensive Mid a few times and he did well, so he's got that in his locker too should we need it)

I wouldn’t use that Maguire fee to gauge anything.

It’s ludicrous.

Hossein Zamani 16 year old at Ajax linked
Maguire is Leicester's best defender, Zouma is Chelsea's 3rd/4th/5th choice centre back, plus you always pay a premium for English players

Also for some reason, the English press have somehow turned Maguire into one of the worlds best defenders.

The proof that he isn`t, is the fact that City need a replacement for Kompany and they aren`t interested.

He is the most important signing this window.
Imperative that we keep a solid and settled defence.
Ive said it before,hes the signing i wanted the most to be completed,before we got others done -along with Gomes,i am sticking to what a chelsea fan who has been right on every single thing said,that we were prepared to pay upto 50mil in may but that was when Sarri was there-off course this tweet does not mean its true could be made up,but looks more real with the blue tick next to his name

Status
Not open for further replies.