Everton Youth Teams Thread

Korede Adedoyin has put pen to paper on his first professional contract for Everton.

Adedoyin scored 11 goals in 17 U18 Premier League (North) matches last season, helping Everton Under-18s achieve a third-place finish.

The 18-year-old, who joined the Blues’ Academy aged 10, says the welcoming, challenging environment at the Club has helped him to develop as a player and a person.

“I’m so happy to sign this contract,” Adedoyin told evertonfc.com. “I am very grateful to all the Academy coaches who have helped me become who I am today.

“The likes of Sean Lundon, Paul Tait and Keith Southern have been fantastic for me.

“Everton has helped me a lot not just on the pitch, but off the pitch, too.

“Now I just want to repay the belief they have shown in me, work as hard as I can and continue to progress.”

I'm completely with you on the EPL and hope it will last forever.

I see no reason why it wont last for a very long time.

I mean over time the Premier League teams will keep spending vast sums, which will mean they are in fact sharing the wealth.

I mean they wont continue to dominate European comps as much as they did last season, but its gonna take a long time till any other league even comes close.

I see no reason why it wont last for a very long time.

I mean over time the Premier League teams will keep spending vast sums, which will mean they are in fact sharing the wealth.

I mean they wont continue to dominate European comps as much as they did last season, but its gonna take a long time till any other league even comes close.
Can't see it change anytime soon myself no. I want Everton to be succesful in the most succesful league in the world.

Everton Under-18s midfielder Mackenzie Hunt has signed a three-year contract with Everton until the end of June 2022.
The 17-year-old was a key figure for Paul Tait’s team last season, helping the young Blues secure a third-place finish in the U18 Premier League (North) table and reach the quarter-finals of the FA Youth Cup.
He also won the Under-18s’ Goal of the Season prize for his stunning long-range effort in the Toffees’ Youth Cup victory over Stoke City at the bet365 Stadium.
Hunt, who first joined Everton aged six, believes he is at the perfect club to continue his progress.
“It means a lot to sign this first professional deal,” he told evertonfc.com. “I’ve been here for a long time and Everton have put a lot of trust in me.
“There is a great team of people here. Everyone supports each other. The coaches are very supportive, all the players help each other, too.
“It’s a fantastic place to be to improve as a player and that’s what I want to keep doing

and this is the goal said in the piece if you forgot about it on that link