2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but this looks to have been a stage-managed press conference, controlled completely by the club. Only one person asking the questions (club employee?), no difficult follow up questions about James´s injury, a friendly question about Pickford etc. Clever stuff...

It was a fantastic and professional piece of taking complete control of the narrative from Everton and Carlo. They waited till the bedwetters had calmed down and then wham bam thank you mam.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if James ends up being in the squad on Sunday with Carlo saying that he worked really hard and was passed fit just in the nick of time.

I could be wrong but this looks to have been a stage-managed press conference, controlled completely by the club. Only one person asking the questions (club employee?), no difficult follow up questions about James´s injury, a friendly question about Pickford etc. Clever stuff...

I have all the respect in the world for Ancelotti saying it was "a mistimed tickle with Virgin Van Dijk"

It was a fantastic and professional piece of taking complete control of the narrative from Everton and Carlo. They waited till the bedwetters had calmed down and then wham bam thank you mam.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if James ends up being in the squad on Sunday with Carlo saying that he worked really hard and was passed fit just in the nick of time.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's passed fit and starts. Carlo was very careful to mention that it was VVDs foul that injured him. It makes you wonder...

Agree, I think we are all hoping that it's a bit of a media ploy with James, he managed to carry on another 90 min after his injury, so hoping with a week's rest he can play.
Shows how much we rely on the guy

Agree, I think we are all hoping that it's a bit of a media ploy with James, he managed to carry on another 90 min after his injury, so hoping with a week's rest he can play.
Shows how much we rely on the guy

We would be fine if Richarlison was available.

Its having both out thats a killer - like the RS without both Mane & Salah.

Status
Not open for further replies.