Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people saying we only got one striker, Carlo obviously feels if push comes to shove he can play Richarlison, and as we seen against Wolves, James and Sigurdsson. I imagine he thinks that’ll do him till the Summer

....I’m not a fan of sending youngsters on loan, but the timing could be right for Gordon. We’ve seen enough glimpses to know he’s got great running power but his cameo‘s from the bench are ‘safe’. He needs to be dynamic, he needs to be positive.

I haven't seen that yet. All I see is a languid footballer without the ability/strength to back it up.

Hope he can come good but, yeah, as you say he needs a loan. Especially if Bernard is staying.

Blimey...

No one is spending money in this window. It would be completely foolish and irresponsible of any business after the last 12 months. Carlo is not a fool. He knows what can and can't be done.

Fans are fans. I feel sometimes it doesnt matter how much or who you are buying as long as they have thirst quenched for a new signing. Everton fans more than most others should know about that.
Sigurdsson, iwobi, bolasie and gomes cost 125m quid together. Their contribution on the pitch is about 15m quids worth.
Ive no issue not paying silly money for dross again.

Status
Not open for further replies.