2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the money he's on it looks like he lives pretty frugally. lol

I know if I was on even a fifth of his wages I'd have a proper sized snooker table, cinema room, sauna, gym, swimming pool, the lot.

Fair play to Yerrance for frugal living.
I thought exactly the same, while his house is very nice it is also quite humble to what a person with his earnings could have. But it makes me like him even more, speaks highly about his simple nature and not need to feed his ego with over the top luxuries. Yerri also grew up in poverty in area of Colombia with little opportunities so he seems to be doing good things with his money than just spending it on himself. For example the Yerry Mina's Foundation continues helping kinds and adults overcome economic and survival difficulties so his money is being well spent on worthy causes rather than expensive living.

Something I've been wondering about, and this seems to be a good place bring it up.

Where do our players live? Districts, I mean. I liked that vid of Yerry Mina at home and wondered where it is.

Something I've been wondering about, and this seems to be a good place bring it up.

Where do our players live? Districts, I mean. I liked that vid of Yerry Mina at home and wondered where it is.
I think Carlito Ancelotti lives in/near Crosby, dunno about the others mind you. I thought a lot of them live near Alderley Edge and near Manchester way.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're a bit more scattered about than you'd think. Lucas Digne, pre lockdown, seem to spend a lot of time in Manchester city centre so can only assume he lives near there.

...Crosby, Formby, Freshfields is popular. Warrington, Lymm in Cheshire is another area many now live.

Mina’s house looks a new build amongst older houses. I expect it’s a far cry from what he was brought up in.

For the money he's on it looks like he lives pretty frugally. lol

I know if I was on even a fifth of his wages I'd have a proper sized snooker table, cinema room, sauna, gym, swimming pool, the lot.

Fair play to Yerrance for frugal living.
My thought is that if he wants a transfer he needs to be able to drop things immediately. I mean, I would have to imagine I doubt a Colombian NT starter's dream was to play for Everton so I would think he doesn't have everything he wants but what he needs?

My thought is that if he wants a transfer he needs to be able to drop things immediately. I mean, I would have to imagine I doubt a Colombian NT starter's dream was to play for Everton so I would think he doesn't have everything he wants but what he needs?

I think he will stay as long as James does.

Status
Not open for further replies.