2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Duncs will be the new manager with Tim Cahill as assistant coach. When was the last time you saw the boys play properly for a manger? When Ferguson was in charge. He might not be able to bring to the table the big signings however that’s what Marcels is there to do right? Dunc and Tim will sort it out
Hopefully not a chance!

We definitely did it under Silva mate. Didn't always go to the corner flag. Sometimes it was just over the goal

We've also never been able to take throw-ins
Everton throw ins drive me insane, both taking them and defending them. When we're defending them we never mark up properly, the opposition always have a safe option. When we're taking them nobody moves, ever. A throw in, for or against us, is guaranteed possession for the opposition. Drives me crazy.

I'd like us to go for a young British manager this time around. A similar appointment like Moyes was, early in management career with lots of enthusiasm and high ambitions. The difference this time would be that whoever came in would have a level of financial backing to bring the players in to move us forward, which is something that Moyes never had.
I agree completely with that mate,Moyes first time round was young and full of enthusiasm but we ground him down with restrictions on spending.With the right backing at the time who knows where he could of took us.
That said I wouldn't go back to Moyes or go after Howe or Dyche so I don't know who that leaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.