New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming it’s true, and leaving previous comments made a long time ago to one side...

There’s no doubting he’s the league below Anchelotti but so is pretty much everyone. The good news is he’s in the tier below.

He loves a project too. Imagine spending a season the championship in the hope Ashley disappears only for Ashley to give you next to no money for 2 seasons. He’s a fantastic, world class manager.

People will lose their minds if he delivers with Everton and says that about another club.

….I actually think he’s a very decent coach, i can see us being ok under his tenure.

He’s single minded and has a big ego, he‘s not friendly with his players, he won’t suffer fools.

I don’t, however, feel we should employ him with his baggage and public view about us.

If its Rafael at least he will be motivated to do a good job so that he can manage in the premier league and at the same time be very close to home. But yeah...from ancelotti to benitez...not great...anyhow I don't think its about the manager but the players and our business over the summer window that will tell us what to expect from this new season.

Why are people blaming Moshiri btw?

We have a squad fit for defensive football and Brands has brought in a bloke to take over that as all DOF's do.

He was never hiring a Potter type and ripping the whole thing up.

The thought process involved to appoint such a man tho.

I mean how didnt at some point somebody say "You know what lads, this bellend has been utter crap for the last 15 years, he stinks, the fans will hate him from day 1".

How?

You have been winding people up for questioning things on here for ages mate. You said to me once “why do you care so much”

Status
Not open for further replies.