New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you bring in an appointment that you know is certain to inflame the fans? It would be different if he wasn't on the wane, I dont even think he was successful with the last stint in the chinese league, which is grim. Shows major ignorance on the club's part.

I will be fully behind him. If anyone does any different then your only hindering the club and its progression. I believe he will get the most of what he has available. Some people need to get over previous grudges. One slip of small club because he was angry and then later said he didn't mean it, big deal.
The club are hindering themselves for even daring to appoint him, it’s not even just the fact he was the RS manager, or he made ‘that’ jibe. His last two jobs were getting Newcastle back in the league after taking them down and managing in flaming China. He’s utterly finished as a top manager and anyone backing him has zero love or respect for this club

Why would you bring in an appointment that you know is certain to inflame the fans? It would be different if he wasn't on the wane, I dont even think he was successful with the last stint in the chinese league, which is grim. Shows major ignorance on the club's part.
No idea how he did in china but this is spot on

Legacy fans < Future fans

This was always likely.

He really does have the best credentials of anyone available who would come to us.

I want to see us winning and I don’t care who it is.
Sensible post.
If he's appointed then he'll get my support.
I do worry he's one of those managers who want to give all the pro's a fresh chance to impress.
We've watched these chumps for years. A complete clearout is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.