New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still isn't a good choice mate. He's done f all in the past 10 years, managed Newcastle to a couple mediocre finishes and then failed miserably in China. Not exactly the man for the 'project' is he?
If it was between him and Nuno then I am glad Benitez is getting the job. He is surely not my choice, but it is not like Newcastle got any better after he left the job. He was able to estabilish NU back as a mediocre PL club with a negative net spend. Not that bad. Chelsea, Napoli and Real wanted him for a reason not that many years ago.

Funny how any crap signing or manager appointment is NEVER at the DOF's door.

Kenwright would have never picked Benitez.

Moshiri maybe but all the local press have said Brands has been heading the search with the ownership therefore the buck lands at his door imo mate.

Local press don't know tosh mate. They haven't had a scoop in years as the club know their real intentions. Duncan Castles reported that Bill wanted Benitez and he's been spot on this entire saga.

The best thing to do is treat next season like it’s lockdown again and have an empty stadium
If Covid rules allow the first home game of the season will be a sell out barring maybe a handful of people with season tickets fuming and not going the game.

Its not even about the reds for me I should say. Its that I know that matters a lot to others and will cause enormous division. I also think his recent work has been very poor and his football will not suit us as a club. He's just not a top manager anymore and you have to question his hunger going to China.

I'd literally take anyone over that man. Awful idea. Awful. I was fine with Nuno. Nuno is better than Rafael urgh my god! Hideous
I was all for Nuno but there is a lot of doubt, a lot of issues, really we have gone for the easy option, might only be 12 months though i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.