New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We must be the worst run club in the past 10 years. We're the biggest example of how a club shouldn't be run.
I completely agree but what's even more dire is how delusional they are, especially with the recent article where Kenwright was boasting about their savviness and how other clubs perceive everton as the model of sound footballing decisions. It's so laughable

With the shower we have at the moment every time they tried a more expansive approach teams like Dyche's and Bruce"s handed us our backsides on a plate. Cont see huge squad changes so whoever we appoint will have a job on.
We could try a more expansive approach where we don't lose our minds at every setback. But that requires having a plan, which we don't, so why not bring in a succession of managers who won't finish in any position of trouble or great note.

If it was between him and Nuno then I am glad Benitez is getting the job. He is surely not my choice, but it is not like Newcastle got any better after he left the job. He was able to estabilish NU back as a mediocre PL club with a negative net spend. Not that bad. Chelsea, Napoli and Real wanted him for a reason not that many years ago.

Steve Bruce has come in and done just as well mate. Literally identical points tally. This is an absolutely disastrous appointment, probably the worst case scenario. The only difference is they conceded way less, so we've got some more ultra-defensive football to look forward to.

1623868580611.png

Honestly sitting here thinking how ANYONE at board level thinks this is a good appointment. Like what has he done for the last 10 years, if he wasn’t remotely on the garbage heap he wouldn’t have ended up in China. A myth of a manager living off Istanbul.

Well in Everton, I think with this you have managed to kill off my final bit of love for you - it’s been a long ride but think this might be a bit too far and time to get off.

Moment this is announced, I’ll be sending my season ticket back.

Status
Not open for further replies.