New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how any crap signing or manager appointment is NEVER at the DOF's door.

Kenwright would have never picked Benitez.

Moshiri maybe but all the local press have said Brands has been heading the search with the ownership therefore the buck lands at his door imo mate.
All the media sources have claimed Kenwright has been pushing for Benitez. Seems strange to me but there's certainly nothing to indicate Kenwright is against the idea.

We will be back in the same mess in eighteen months. A ridiculous appointment. Tone deaf. Disgusting. He is another manager on the wane, he plays negative football and he doesn't work with a dof. He isn't long term. The only box he ticks is 'name'. If this lasts beyond eighteen months I'll be shocked. I feel sick
Problem is we could be whoever we go for, Nuno, Howe, whoever else.....etc

I am really sad but I am evertonian and was before he joins and will be after he leaves.

If this goes wrong then everyone involved in hiring him must take responsibility and leave the club. That includes Moshiri as owner. If you make such polarising and divisive decisions then you must get it right. If it goes wrong then he must go because I will have zero faith in him.

All the media sources have claimed Kenwright has been pushing for Benitez. Seems strange to me but there's certainly nothing to indicate Kenwright is against the idea.
There has been no indication of anything. He has not even been appointed to be fair!

If he is behind the idea too then he can pack his bags as well. Spineless gits.

he's not even a football manager anymore. he's a poor rod hull & emu tribute act

Rod_Hull_and_Emu.jpg

Dalian_Rafael_Benitez.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.