New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s hard to see this going well. The only positive I can take away is that Rafael is known for being a bit of disciplinarian and has not been afraid to bin off wasters.

But his football is so old fashioned and I’m depressed about what this appointment represents for the direction of the club. Last season should have been a wake up call that we need a reset. New football philosophies and a clear direction of how we want to play. I don’t think Benitez has any new ideas. We’ll probably end up playing a 4231 with Gylfi as a #10 and be bored out of our skulls.

I still think there is another twist in this one. The fact it all comes from Mr White aka Moshiri's mouthpiece makes me think its been done to push Nuno into basically dropping his demands of his entourage if he wants the job.

Nuno seems stubborn. Can't see him dropping his entourage and accepting Dunc and co instead.

This is down to the carpet badger, always hunting the big name..... brands won't have liked this 1 bit.... rocky roads lay ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.