7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,253 92.3%

• Total voters
Tbf mate who do you want as manager?

16th place Potter?
No trophies just as dour as Rafael Nuno?

Feels like our fans are cryarsing for the sake of cryarsing with this one.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you - not many owners have spent the dough he has and moving us into a new world class stadium in an iconic location.
He has made disastrous decisions though. Hiring Steve Walsh and Koeman, hiring Silva... Considering the most divisive and negative manager he could pick... I appreciate he has pumped money in but since he has come in we have gone in circles down the plug hole and wasted hundreds of millions in the process..

There are more managers in the world than Potter and Rafael Benitez and if they are in a job pay the compo and get them. He doesn't know enough about football to be making these decisions he is literally relying on name value its all short term and won't lead us anywhere.

He has made disastrous decisions though. Hiring Steve Walsh and Koeman, hiring Silva... Considering the most divisive and negative manager he could pick... I appreciate he had pumped money in but since has come in we have gone in circles down the plug hole. There are more managers in the world than Potter and Rafael Benitez

Thats down to Brands mate who people conveniently act like he's some powerless putz despite him being on the board of directors...

Is it you really believe Brands wanted Carlo? And would want Rafael? I think Brands should walk because the owner is overriding him

Why is it any less believable that Brands would want Benitez?

His job as DOF is to keep a continuation of the playing style at the club hence we've gone from dour Calo to either dour Nuno or dour Benitez.

The only people who push the Moshiri is a dictator line are Kopites who hate him throwing money into the club / BMD or the Cult of Brands who try deflect his shoddy job as a DOF on the owner.

Silva and Alladyce are really the only two things Moshiri has gotten wrong and tbf to him we were a mess with Alladyce so I can see why he got him in fearing the worst.

20210616_220810.jpg

His job as DOF is to keep a continuation of the playing style at the club hence we've gone from dour Calo to either dour Nuno or dour Benitez.

The only people who push the Moshiri is a dictator line are Kopites who hate him throwing money into the club / BMD or the Cult of Brands who try deflect his shoddy job as a DOF on the owner.

Silva and Alladyce are really the only two things Moshiri has gotten wrong and tbf to him we were a mess with Alladyce so I can see why he got him in fearing the worst.
All the reports are its Moshiri's appointment and given other processes I believe that. Second the biggest mistake he made was Koeman and Walsh and we are still paying for those.

He's the real poison that runs through the veins of this club but everyone loves ole lovable Bill.
He's been a problem for many, many years, he suits 'modern football' and we have become his persona, he is an illusion, a character who plays a part, an actor, all theatre and no substance.
He'll be the total death of many of our foundations.
He tried to change us into something we are not and hopefully never will be.
He's an absolute fraud.

Koeman was all Moshiri as well as Silva.

He's the real poison that runs through the veins of this club but everyone loves ole lovable Bill.
He's been a problem for many, many years, he suits 'modern football' and we have become his persona, he is an illusion, a character who plays a part, an actor, all theatre and no substance.
He'll be the total death of many of our foundations.
He tried to change us into something we are not and hopefully never will be.
He's an absolute fraud

To me they're based on good intentions - Ronk was brought in to fix what Martinez left behind, be the stern alternative. Walsh just brought in players that made Leicester win the league. What could go wrong?

Silva was touted to be the new Poch. He can't get a job now.

Brought Ancellotti in. Gets a random call from Real and buggers off.

I had my heart set on Carlo being the one. Now I'm completely apathetic about it all.
But I don't think Mosh is being completely daft.
Did he really bring Ron in according to some brilliant, well-planned strategy? I recall at the time Mosh had an ejaculative smirk on his face and hailing the coup of a Hollywood or Superstar appointment, whichever term he used. Then his relentless pursuit of Silva, whilst the man was sinking his club into the mire. I think there’s reason why some may think he’s being daft. Again.