Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
But a mistake by our owner nevertheless and one that we are still paying for now.

He then followed it up by appointing Silva!

Blokes a total bellend

I just think fans should wait until BMD is built before they chase him off.

Otherwise we could end up with one of Bills skint mates stuck at Goodison appointing Graham Potter or Eddie Howe...

Did he really bring Ron in according to some brilliant, well-planned strategy? I recall at the time Mosh had an ejaculative smirk on his face and hailing the coup of a Hollywood or Superstar appointment, whichever term he used. Then his relentless pursuit of Silva, whilst the man was sinking his club into the mire. I think there’s reason why some may think he’s being daft. Again.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing

I just think fans should wait until BMD is built before they chase him off.

Otherwise we could end up with one of Bills skint mates stuck at Goodison appointing Graham Potter or Eddie Howe...
I’m not for chasing him off. He appointed Brands as DoF so let him select our next manager or at least compile the shortlist for interview.

I’m not for chasing him off. He appointed Brands as DoF so let him select our next manager or at least compile the shortlist for interview.

We don't know he hasn't though mate its all internet conjecture and urban myths on EFC social media.

People just assume because Brands has a sexy foreign name that all he would be doing is eyeing up flashy continental managers who play 2-3-5 swashbuckling football.

The reality is we are looking at defensive dour managers to get the best out of a squad numerous defensive dour managers of ours have built in recent seasons...

We don't know he hasn't though mate its all internet conjecture and urban myths on EFC social media.

People just assume because Brands has a sexy foreign name that all he would be doing is eyeing up flashy continental managers who play 2-3-5 swashbuckling football.

The reality is we are looking at defensive dour managers to get the best out of a squad numerous defensive dour managers of ours have built in recent seasons...
Well you just need to look at the form. Who selected our last few managerial failures? Hmmmm…let me think.

It’s deffo Mosh pushing this one as well. I’ll bet anything that there’s a list somewhere compiled by Brands full of exciting forward thinking coaches who could transform us.

Mish probably used it to wipe his arse. And Bill spends his days crying now that His boy opted for wham

Well you just need to look at the form. Who selected our last few managerial failures? Hmmmm…let me think.

It’s deffo Mosh pushing this one as well. I’ll bet anything that there’s a list somewhere compiled by Brands full of exciting forward thinking coaches who could transform us.

Mish probably used it to wipe his arse. And Bill spends his days crying now that His boy opted for wham

I'll be honest mate I think Brands gets away with a lot from the fanbase heck I seen someone suggest Iwobi was a Moshiri signing lol

If he isn't given the control to do his job then he's an absolute fraud for sitting on his fat wedge doing nothing in my book...

Koeman - good first season then disaster

Fat Sam - allegedly chose him over Tuchel, did a job but universally disliked

Silva - bad

Ancelotti - exciting but ultimately crap for us

what a track record

just keep the money flowing and stay out of the footy decisions please Mosh

Seems a nice guy for plucky Everton (let's be honest we are w ank) he's managed to buy crap on crap that's been managed by...you guessed it...