Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
We’d be bankrupt and playing in the lower leagues with Martinez in charge
Nope, Kenwright always managed to keep us out of danger, to say anything else is a total re write of history, or a basic lie. We might not of like the way he did it, such as selling things owned by the club, not just players but asets too, but he did, he did make mistakes but none that harmed us long term, he kept us on a platform that Moshiri was willing to buy into.
Sad thing is he sold just before the big TV money, such a shame he didnt hang on.

If this does go ahead, I feel all it will do is unite some very strange bed fellows indeed and fill them with a steely resolve.

I can't wait for the first game of the season...I want to see the man with the scythe on the front row and the airborne banner towed across the sky KOFF MOSH, Rafael OUT

All on day one
Scences

Regardless if it's Benitez or Nuno, the fella is brilliant at picking absolute plums for manager.

He nailed Ancelotti but apart from that his decisions have been absolutely atrocious.
Apart from Carlo? That was an atrocious idea too, yes ok with hindsight perhaps but it was no better then any of his other mistakes looking back on it.
If its Rafael he has an easy act to follow

Well, what can I say?

He’s made it easy for me to turn my back on the club I follow, from the city I am from.
If he appoints Benitez then I hope the club get relegated and BMD fails.
Hideous comment! If it is benitez then he will come and go the club you have so called supported will endure. If its that's easy to turn your back you couldn't really have cared anyway!

Well, what can I say?

He’s made it easy for me to turn my back on the club I follow, from the city I am from.
If he appoints Benitez then I hope the club get relegated and BMD fails.
Oh get over yourself. Players and managers are professional. Ian Rush and Robbie Fowler were both massive Evertonians, and look what they did against us over the years. Benitez would want to prove himself, and that would include beating the rs, and finishing above them. If anything he might be more motivated. I care about Everton getting some success and playing better football, and if he can do that that's fine by me.

Apart from Carlo? That was an atrocious idea too, yes ok with hindsight perhaps but it was no better then any of his other mistakes looking back on it.
If its Rafael he has an easy act to follow

I think there was about 5 people against Ancelotti so to say it was was atrocious idea I think is definitely in hindsight.

He had the experience, the personality, success behind him, seemed to really understand the history and demands of the fanbase

That's one appointment I think he absolutely nailed as it pretty much united the majority of the fanbase and the squad.