Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
I think i know whats happening here. The whole benitez thing is a decoy and tomorrow big Sam will be announced. And as a result of the negativity produced from the whole benitez saga it will be seen by many as a blessing to have big Sam back.

If reports are true about him he’s quickly becoming more and more like Vincent Tan and the like unfortunately. He’ll back the club but he’ll want it done his way despite not having a clue about football.

This is what happens if you indulge a carpetbagger.

"The Mosh has got this"..."Well in Mosh, lad".

There's your Mosh for you tonight.
He is part of the problem not the solution. It's ok having money but if you aren't very smart with it and know very very little about a sport why meddle in decisions beyond pure vanity? Utter shambles of a club

*Puts thumb on nose - up yours Mosh, Ive changed my vote to disappointed...and let that reverberate around the palaces of power.
Look upon my works Ye Mighty and despair.

It hasn't happened yet
It might not happen
It might not even be a footballing disaster...(though this is Le Ev, so it probably will be)

But its certainly not a PR Triumph.

Edit; Is this us, are we seriously thinking of giving a semi retired rs a nice well paid part time job / hobby he can do from Caldy.

I think i know whats happening here. The whole benitez thing is a decoy and tomorrow big Sam will be announced. And as a result of the negativity produced from the whole benitez saga it will be seen by many as a blessing to have big Sam back.
Right now I might even take it - nah...but it was close.