2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
In today’s Market he is worth more just based on his age, potential & being English.

I’m not saying sell for £50m but from a business point of view when we bought him for £1m it’s not a bad deal for the club.

I really can’t see Madrid coming in for him tbh. They are skint and £70-80m is a massive gamble on DCL, I’m not quite sure Real Madrid fans would take to him quite like some of our fans have, his misses would be highlighted beyond belief.

They didn’t even like Bale & Ronaldo

Haha calm down love.

My honest opinion, I don’t rate him at all and I don’t think he’s worth more than £30m. Iv never said anything different regardless of who I’m answering to you utter pleb.

but I understand the market and how inflated it is, especially that of young English players plus everyone is buying into his stats. That’s why I know clubs will pay a ridiculous fee. Doesn’t mean I think he’s worth it.

but my opinion hasn’t changed. He crap at everything but tapping the ball in, maybe the odd good header tbf.

Problem with the likes of you in? You have your DCL sunglasses on and can’t accept a bad word said against him.

Wham?? Haha you must be 12
Mate look at your first post you clearly say in todays market he's worth more than £50m , in the second you say £30m not that you think he's worth it, I didn't post that you did, clearly you've actually lost the thread of what you're actually on about you are so focused on just being negative and that's regardless of what thread you're on.12? It's not me dishing the finger out as predicted once you've lost the plot.

Iheanacho is better then kane and Cristiano Ronaldo apparently. Andre silva is also better then all three of them and haaland...intresting viewpoint.
Ignore the rankings, I was showing a list I don’t care less who is higher or lower that wasn’t the point . It’s a list of 50 euros strikers, there’s some decent ones and some not so decent.

Mate look at your first post you clearly say in todays market he's worth more than £50m , in the second you say £30m not that you think he's worth it, I didn't post that you did, clearly you've actually lost the thread of what you're actually on about you are so focused on just being negative and that's regardless of what thread you're on.12? It's not me dishing the finger out as predicted once you've lost the plot.

they are two seperate valuations though…

What I think he’s worth & what a club will pay for him because of his age and being English.

is it too difficult for you to understand.

they are two seperate valuations though…

What I think he’s worth & what a club will pay for him because of his age and being English.

is it too difficult for you to understand.
It was one valuation £50m, you clearly can't read what you've posted , it is clearly therefore too difficult for you to explain.
Could you please show us a post where you have actually been positive or supportive about anything Everton never mind DCL as we're meant to be Everton supporters, the clue is in the title just for reference.

It was one valuation £50m, you clearly can't read what you've posted , it is clearly therefore too difficult for you to explain.
Could you please show us a post where you have actually been positive or supportive about anything Everton never mind DCL as we're meant to be Everton supporters, the clue is in the title just for reference.

I’m very positive about Everton.

I just don’t rate DCL. This is what you don’t understand. It’s called an opinion.

haha the hissy fits come from the fan boys when you state the obvious flaws DCL has.
Most accept he has flaws. You choose to ignore they accept that though. Who would you actually replace him with that is going to score 16+ goals or are you happy with tosun?

I’m very positive about Everton.

I just don’t rate DCL. This is what you don’t understand. It’s called an opinion.
I do understand you don't like DCL, it's obvious, but your reasoning falls well short and when someone has a go back you just give them the finger like a child, you also can't read or understand your own posts and it's you who can't understand that the majority on here think he's a decent player, I haven't actually seen anyone post he's a world beater.
So where are your very positive posts?

I do understand you don't like DCL, it's obvious, but your reasoning falls well short and when someone has a go back you just give them the finger like a child, you also can't read or understand your own posts and it's you who can't understand that the majority on here think he's a decent player, I haven't actually seen anyone post he's a world beater.
So where is your very positive posts?

You’ll find my positive posts in other topics. I’m sure you have plenty of time on your hands to look for them.

I simply stated he wasn’t good enough for RM. personally i don’t think he’s worth over £30 but I get why he’d go for more. I can’t believe how upset some people in here get over him. He isn’t gonna date you.

Status
Not open for further replies.