2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ll find my positive posts in other topics. I’m sure you have plenty of time on your hands to look for them.

I simply stated he wasn’t good enough for RM. personally i don’t think he’s worth over £30 but I get why he’d go for more. I can’t believe how upset some people in here get over him. He isn’t gonna date you.
So you can't provide any of your 'very positive posts' and you resort to a homophobic comment, your having a mare on here today lad.

I don't understand the dislike for him. He's still young, he is improving season on season, Apart from Lukaku. who have we had that is better than him in the recent past? Louis Saha maybe who was blighted by injury and by the time he came to us, approaching the end of his career. The potential is enormous. Get behind the lad.
At last.....a coordinated defence from a highly trained unit emanating from the bomb shelter....
Your reputation has been restored Dom...

haha the hissy fits come from the fan boys when you state the obvious flaws DCL has.

Not really. I put two post replying to you with my side of the discussion and facts to back up why I thought that.

The first post you replied to was childishly sarcastic and didn't address any points I made. My second post you just replied with the middle finger like thing. Which is fair enough if thats the manner to which you like to interact with fellow fourm members but don't then be suprised when you then have plenty of people taking umbrage with it.

Just fine thanks. This is all comedy. I can’t believe how worked up you get about a strangers opinion. Baffling. But each to their own.
And yet... here you are. Openly bragging about getting kicks over perceived irritation by strangers on the internet. Merely the other side of the coin my friend, there's no high ground for you here.

Back on topic, I'm hearing when DCL bags his debut hat-trick for Real he's gonna reveal a t-shirt saying "sniff it DL100".

I’m not a scout, but if we had 60m and some one was sensible about looking, there are definitely better strikers out there for that money that would replace DCL. English players prices have always been inflated, Dom would sell for good money by being English and in the England team and I’m sure he would improve to being better than average at a top club with world class players, we are not a top club and do not have top players. I want top 4 sooner rather than later Imo we can’t wait for DCL to improve to get to that level, he has improved a lot but imo he’s still some way off being a top striker.
Yourenot a scout clearly. But you can’t name one player that can come and score 20 goals a season for what we get for dcl.
If someone will pay 60m he is a top striker.
These strikers are rare. Ridiculous people want shot of him. Can bet your life if was playing for another club and we bought him, the whole forum would be creaming themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.