New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why the hell is he willing to risk putting his family through that grief?

Cos he wants the job and thinks he can do a good one. Which is to counter argue the fact people think he's coming in to take loads of money and embarrass us.

Not advocating Rafael at all. I'm completely done with expecting anything from this club and set of players.

But I think on the list of candidates he's the only one who understands the club, is closest to it, has more to risk be it personally and professionally than all the others. Everyone else is a standard working manager who if it goes wrong will just shrug.

There's something more personal with Rafael. And that's not affection or anything, that's more he knows the job he's getting into.

The whole ‘You fans dont want him because of his Liverpool links’ is a load of shabite.

The majority of fans would accept Brendan Rodgers as EFC Manager. They’d accept it because he represents a strategy, a long term thought.

Benitez REEKS of short term, just like Koeman, Allardyce & Ancelotti.
Rafael has stated that he wants a club which he can manage for a decade if he's allowed that amount of time. He aims to manage well in to his 70s. How exactly would he be short term?

I suggest you read his blog and get a true insight in to his character.

He wants a project and a club with good youth facilities as his aim is to develop for the future and set a club up for life.

Cos he wants the job and thinks he can do a good one. Which is to counter argue the fact people think he's coming in to take loads of money and embarrass us.

Not advocating Rafael at all. I'm completely done with expecting anything from this club and set of players.

But I think on the list of candidates he's the only one who understands the club, is closest to it, has more to risk be it personally and professionally than all the others. Everyone else is a standard working manager who if it goes wrong will just shrug.

There's something more personal with Rafael. And that's not affection or anything, that's more he knows the job he's getting into.
I don't think he's coming to embarrass us. I don't think he gives a flying about us. I do think he's coming for the money and the convenience.

Professionally, their reputations all suffer if it goes badly. His reputation is the one which has waned the most of all the candidates yet I'd bet he'd be negotiating the highest salary of all.

Rafael has stated that he wants a club which he can manage for a decade if he's allowed that amount of time. He aims to manage well in to his 70s. How exactly would he be short term?

He wants a project and a club with good youth facilities as his aim is to develop for the future and set a club up for life.

….does his blog say he wants a big club, not a small one (and his name is Benitez, unless you know him)?

Have the decency to declare your links to Rafael. You are acting like his PR man.

Status
Not open for further replies.