Prostate Cancer ….. Basic Self Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping your Keck's, knees up by your chin - GP has to put on gloves plus gel getting on & of the consulting table getting dressed & walking out like John Wayne - joking it don't hurt .
Do you actually see him put gloves on ?? I don't want no 'Hand that rocks the cradle' type shinanakins . Cheers tho Joey.... Good advise, glad to see your being very sensible. My Dad had the exam though, they said he was OK, it was the psa test that caught it. Best get that checked too to be doubly safe.

My Dad starts treatment for prostate cancer in the next couple of weeks. He’s lucky they caught it pretty early. He said he had to go for a biopsy for the test and they stuck a chopstick size instrument into his gooch/notcha/perineum. Said it was the most painful thing he’s ever experienced.

My dad had it, and as I’ve been peeing quite a bit i went for a check last week, had the finger up the hoop, wasn’t even that bad tbf, said all good up there.

my doctor told me that psa tests can give false positives. I did one of those last check up a few years ago.
Maybe share the details as to what went on and how the doctor went about his examination so others can get used to the idea.

every. detail.

for research.

Do you actually see him put gloves on ?? I don't want no 'Hand that rocks the cradle' type shinanakins . Cheers tho Joey.... Good advise, glad to see your being very sensible. My Dad had the exam though, they said he was OK, it was the psa test that caught it. Best get that checked too to be doubly safe.
I had both done.... plus a camera down my Knob as I was bleeding a bit there - got the all clear ;)

I had both done.... plus a camera down my Knob as I was bleeding a bit there - got the all clear ;)
Nikon-D750-DSLR.jpg

No wonder it was bleeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.