New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's slightly over-egging it and underestimating the pull of us. We are still in the top 20 richest clubs in the world and have the 6th highest wage bill in the league. Any manager worth their salt that isn't getting the top top jobs would be looking at us and seeing potential. The fact we are close is the cherry on top.

It just all falls apart in the execution as our players are a bunch of cowards and/or outhouses.
But half of everyone on here says we’re small like…

Serious question for some here, is Benitez's "small club" remark the only thing that disqualifies him in your opinion? If he had never made it, would you still view it the same way?

Serious question for some here, is Benitez's "small club" remark the only thing that disqualifies him in your opinion? If he had never made it, would you still view it the same way?
He would still have been a kopite manager for most of a decade and an odious tit towards us the entire time.

He's a classless man who plays crap defensive footy and hasn't done a single thing of note in the game for a decade.

What actual justification do you think there is to be in favour of him?

For me, yep.

Its a simple question for me; if he was in work at, say, Newcastle, would his work there been good enough for us to buy him out of his contract/compo?

My answer is a very big No.

So we are apparently getting the best ex PL manager in Caldy.

Inappropriate Language
For me, yep.

Its a simple question for me; if he was in work at, say, Newcastle, would his work there been good enough for us to buy him out of his contract/compo?

My answer is a very big No.

So we are apparently getting the best ex PL manager in Caldy.
No sh*t m8

It's simply about results.
absolutely, that is the be all and end all of football nothing else really maters, would it be great to play great football and get results absolutely, would it be great to play great football and be in a relegation spot or mid-table no it wouldn’t. I remember coming out of Goodison after winning 1.0 when Moyes was in charge and moaning to my daughter that the football was rank and horrible to watch, she yeah but dad we won, and in football that’s all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.