New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree to an extent, but think the only aim for Moshiri and Usmanov is to have one of the top sides in the country competing at the top and playing in one of the best stadiums in the world. That's their aim and it's shared by most blues... Just this time most of us disagree vehemently with the way they are trying to do it. They aren't doing it deliberately just to mock us.

Edit- sorry, quote tweeted the wrong tweet.
Can't agree with you there, the objective for Moshiri and his secret Uzbecki mate is to keep us up until the stadium is built and then sell up and make loads of dough. I'd have no problem with that if they did not keep inflicting people like Allardyce and Benitez on us.

If they pay for a season ticket they have every right to go to every match, just the same as you do. They also have the right to express their support, or otherwise, in any way they please as long as it is legal.

What gives any blue the right to impose their 'let's get behind them lads' attitude on any other blue. If you want to go to the game and give Benitez and his team your support, that's fine and it's your decision. If somebody else wants to go to the game and express their displeasure, that is their decision .

But expressing displeasure over a manager joining on the basis of "he called us a nasty name 15 years ago" is bonkers.

I can understand voicing displeasure if we are sat in midtable or getting battered at home by Norwich but come on man if anyone boo's at Southampton before a ball has been kicked then they are clowns.

But thats the problem isnt it - this squad aint top 4 quality we will lose the odd game under any manager coming in including Conte - if the fans who are just sat waiting for the first hiccup so they can go "I told you so" and start giving abuse cant wait until December then they are best staying at home for the good of the clclub.
If people aren't happy to be subservient and just clap along, they are less of a blue and should stay at home? Do one.

Maybe it's best for the club if all those subservient supporters don't attend the game instead so that the owners get the message that Benitez is not in the clubs best interest.

Can't agree with you there, the objective for Moshiri and his secret Uzbecki mate is to keep us up until the stadium is built and then sell up and make loads of dough. I'd have no problem with that if they did not keep inflicting people like Allardyce and Benitez on us.
They've invested hundreds of millions of their own money in the playing staff alone, and reports say that they are investing another 100M on players this summer.

Maybe you are right and that's their plan now and things have changed but their is no evidence of it to date.

If people aren't happy to be subservient and just clap along, they are less of a blue? Do one.

Maybe it's best for the club if all those subservient supporters don't attend the game instead so that the owners get the message that Benitez is not in the clubs best interest.

Says who?

Football fans are so precious - abuse the players/managers sound but if they dare fire something back you have grown men crying and throwing their rattles out the pram.

You would think Benitez had done a Cantona on an 80 year old supporter in the family enclosure the way some carry on.

If they have the balls to go through with it and he has the balls to take the job then it should be warts and all
He needs to be completely honest and say something along the lines of ‘in the last I had a very successful happy period at Liverpool and they will always have a place in my heart but now I’m here to do a job and I’m 100% focussed to Everton’.
It’s the only thing he can say really, if he pretends he’s not a kopite he’s just off to a lying start and the least he needs to be to try and get any respect from us is genuine.

But expressing displeasure over a manager joining on the basis of "he called us a nasty name 15 years ago" is bonkers.

I can understand voicing displeasure if we are sat in midtable or getting battered at home by Norwich but come on man if anyone boo's at Southampton before a ball has been kicked then they are clowns.
Problem is the second part won't take long

Literally not the issue

but carry on, this is great reading

Is it ok if I voice my displeasure on the grounds that he is a busted flush who has achieved nothing for years, has just failed miserably in that hotbed of football China and even when he was winning things all those years ago, this teams played turgid defensive football and who is coming in here on a huge wage on a 3 year contract which he has no hope of completing, so it will cost us a kings ransom to get shut of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.