Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much bed wetting, I am actually having fun and seeing who can wet themselves the most. Maybe have a points system to grade the comment, maybe have a graph showing toys being thrown out of the pram.

Then you have no self respect. Its a new low point for the club.

Appointing a very average manager is one thing. Appointing one with a hostile RS heritage is another. Combine it and its toxic.

This is the club putting two fingers up to its supporter base. I'm not arsed what hangers on and new supporters from around the world think. If you're a Blue that goes to the match and/or lives and mixes with the RS then this is literally beyond the pale.

Of course I'll get over it but it's a massive kick in the teeth.

Imagine we win something or we get europe what will the same people do not celebrate???

I didnt want Martinez, Silva or Alladyce but I still backed them all from day one until they shown they weren't doing the business here.

Poor form from any Blues jibbing the club off over it although thats their decision I suppose.

Nobody will jib the club off mate.

Those saying “I’m done” will be vigorously checking on the club daily and checking results weekly as usual come opening day.

Nobody gives up on the club, it’s impossible lol

Says a hell of a lot about you if anything

Please tell me more, that I am sat here wondering what it takes to start proper crying and and saying they are done with the club, etc. What does it say about me, I will give him time. Some people on here are going way too far in the comments.

God forbid some Everton fans don't want Benitez as their manager.

Am I glad he is here, no, I am not. I am not happy at all but I am an Everton fan and I can critique the choice but I will never stop supporting the club because of the manager or any player. It does not make me a better fan, it just makes me a more reasonable and knee jerk fan. There was a time I may be kicking and screaming (ironically I slipped last night after the England team was announced but I was wrong) and getting all angry but I am now a lot more zen about these things.

Best of luck to the man because he's going to need it. Not sure it's ''brave'' to accept a job paying you thousands and thousands a week but there won't be much patience or good will in the bank if we don't get off to a good start.

Anyway, he's here now so no point cry arsing about it. Can see him doing well to be honest, fully expect Goodison to be a hard place for any away side to take the points.

Welcome fella.

Fat little b*stard

Status
Not open for further replies.